(24) - Aftermath

I tug onto his hair, "Amara" he groans.

Amara who?

Before I could shove him off my body, he pushes himself away from me.

"What the hell? Who is this Amara?" I yell at him.

"Should I stay or leave?" the familiar annoying voice asked from behind.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." I spitted out making Natasha flinch.

"You." I turn around to James with a furious look. "You better start talking."

"Emily."

"I'm pretty sure it wasn't what you called me seconds ago." I deadpan.

Thank goodness that I'm a woman who doesn't believe in violence, If not I would have beaten this bastard to death and that would have been an animal abuse.

"I can explain but I can't do that now," he said while rubbing arms.

He can't explain? Is he for real? How on the world did I fall in love with him? When did it even happen? Fuck, I'm drunk.

"Take off your bloody hand or I swear I'll cut off." I spat and for a moment, fear crossed his eyes.

"I love you."

"Oh screw the hand. If you repeat that once again, I'm going to cut if your tongue and replace it with your dick."

His eyes pop off the socket. Fine. It was just a metaphor.

Good thing I'm drunk which is helping me from breaking his head and breaking my heart.

"Emily, I wish I could tell you but-"

"Fuck off you mother fucker." I push him off by his chest.

I get down from the table to the floor and strode to the door.

What the hell am I even doing? I swear I'll bury him alive if I get an STD from him. Did I just give my virginity to him?

Oh, shoot. I fucking love him! I love him... Dang it, I love him.

"You," I shouted at the James. His face turned to me with hope. "Drive me home or I can always hail a taxi." only that I didn't bring my purse.

His face lit up and I roll my eyes not wanting to give him false hope.

"This is not you Emily. You are not you....... You are different today." he said.

"Shut up and drive, will you?" I scoffed.

The tires screeched whilst we drove to an empty road. His grip on the steering is tight, the car is moving faster than ever.

Is he planning to kill me?

"I'm drunk," I warn him.

"I know."

"I'm drunk, James," I warn him one last time but he doesn't take it seriously, and there you go.