(7) - It's Not What It Looks Like

Here I'm tangled up in all his pieces, and all I want to do is stay

It's weird how I feel attached to him even though I barely know for two days and It's that's so crazy and scary yet intimating.

I let the warm hot water hit me, loosening my tense muscles. Yesterday night was crazy and what makes it worse is that I was sober and I still didn't know what was doing and I finally realized alcohol isn't what intoxicating me, it's him. When I'm around... I'm literally a different person.

I massage my scalp with my shampoo, scrubbing off the dirt then washing it off.

Today is the first day of work and I actually don't know what to do. I lazily run my razor over my legs before washing my body one last time and wrapped my white towel around my wet body.

I didn't wake James up, we fell asleep too late. It's not we're having sex all night. We just talked and cuddled each other while it rained outside beside it's just six in the morning.

I walk to my closet, pondering what to wear.

"Emily?" I hear a sleepy husky voice behind me and my heart went heebie-jeebies.

"Yeh?" I mutter turning fully to the bed. He is now sitting on my poster bed, squinting me through my canopy. I know posters and canopies are out of fashion, even James made fun of me but I like having it and I'll have them until it's isn't cool for me.

He gets down the bed, shoving off the fabric from his view, rubbing his eyes, "What are yo-" his sentences go incomplete the moment his eyes fall on me.

"Umm... shower!" his eyes rank my wet body and his friend gets excited.

"Ah. The best view I could ever ask for." he smiles like a kid with a new bike. His sleepy hair and eyes make him adorably cute and sexy.

"umm. I-I have to get dressed" I stutter turning back to my closet, my face like a ripe tomato now.

"Oh, Jesus. You're killing me, woman!" I feel his eyes burning deep through my skin and my face goes on fire.

God, I never thought he would wake up! Why do I have to embarrass myself every time? Just why!

I feel someone breathing hard on my neck, bringing me goosebumps. He hugs me from the back and feathers my neck with kisses, "Morning booze giggle juice,"

"Yeh, giggle juice." I shove him playfully.

"No. Booooozeee giggle juice" he emphasis on booze as I if missed out a key point for the history question.