(23) - Halloween

We roam around the expensive mall without any goal of what to buy.

"Do you want this?"James asks me every now then he sees something pretty.

"No. I don't James. Let's get few things for Halloween and go fetch pumpkins... Let's crave them." I beam when eureka hits me. It's Halloween and we don't have any plans!!

"Oh. I almost forgot. Mom is doing an after-party slash Halloween party this evening." James declares.

Is he nuts? Why does he wait till the last minute to drop the bomb? Last time it was the red carpet now an after-party?

"Afterparty."

"Yeh. After party for successfully coordinating the Gala. Just the treat for staff behind this." he explains and I roll my eyes.

Just the staff?! except there were a total of 282 members behind this, including me.

"So should we dress in some Halloween costume?" I ask.

"I guess. Lemme check." James pulls out his phone and texted someone.

"Oh. Yeh, we have to be a zombie or a monster." James sighs. I guess we have to get costumes.

"Oh. You escaped, you don't have to get ready."

"Are you calling me a monster?" he smirks.

"Nope. A zombie." I snapped and walked around the Halloween stalls.

"Bam. Look at this." Josh rushes to us, a packet in his hand.

"What is that?" James eyes suspiciously.

"Well, that's umm... I don't know.. but it has this eye mask." Josh pulls out a grey blindfold.

What the -

"And. Oh and this funny thing." next the pulls out a freaking vibrator.

Josh turns on and the thing starts vibrating but for some reason, Josh found it funny and started laughing.

I pull myself from the trance and quickly take it from him.

"Buttons!!!" Josh groans.

"No. Josh. Where did you get these?"

"Oh! From a cart of that grandma." Josh points his thumb back to an old woman pushing her cart filled with random things.

Oh my God, her a vibrator? She must have accidentally taken it.

"hahaha..." James burst into laughter, intensifying every time his eyes met the woman.

"James!" I glare at him. His laugh is the best thing ever, I wish I could take his picture and frame it on my wall.

"James!" I hiss, pulling him and the confused Josh away from the crowd to a corner.

"Oh my God. I can't even picture her-"

"No. Don't complete it." I stop James grabbing both the boys' arms and rushing out the store after paying for our stuffs which included the pleasure packet because James was so stubborn on getting them.