(21) - Bed On Fire |R-rated|

MATURE CONTENT BELOW |18+|

By all means, I'm no good at writing smut but I have tried my best on making it as hot as possible. So DEAR readers if you feel like laughing or ewwing don't comment down, just simply SKIP READING IT. I seriously don't want any hate or rude comments...

We fall onto the bed, he lands atop me creating the most delicious friction

We fall onto the bed, he lands atop me creating the most delicious friction. I break the kiss to tear off his shirt that was hiding his magnificent chest from me. The popped buttons making sounds as it bounces on the floor.

"Eagar baby girl?" he smirks.

"Very much." I heave before attacking his sharp jawline nibbling all the way to his earlobe, nibbling his flesh. My hands wander across his shoulder blades to his abs, feeling each one of his well-defined muscles, praising it with pride. It's all mine.

"Emily." he hisses and pins me down to the bed, his Adam apple bobbing as he gulps. I love the effect I have over him as much he has on me.

I look at his chest, wanting to taste his tan skin but he pushes me back down by my shoulder. My complaints were swallowed by his hungry lips.

His fingers trace my bra. He breaks the kiss, his green orbs asking me if it was okay and I nodded, giving him full encouragement.

His hands pull the cups of my bra down and before I could breathe, he takes the hard nipple into his warm mouth making me moan in pleasure, arching my back pushing the hard pebble further into his mouth.

He tongue twirling around the pebble before sucking it harshly that his cheek hollow and as for his other hand; palm my other breast, pinching the nipple with his finger. Squeezing the tip until all I can do is trash my head wildly back and forth. I feel my hot mound clench in need and my desire skyrockets.

He releases my nipple and without knowing I found myself arching my back up to him, silently begging him for more. He smirked before taking the other breast to his mouth, showing the same attention and love.

I moan and whimper his name as the pleasure was ignited body. And when I thought nothing could get any more perfect, his hand which wasn't busy kneading with breast, travel down to my stomach, twirling around my belly button giving it a light pinch before moving down between my thighs, cupping me above my drenched thong. He continues to suck my breast while his hand-picked up its speed.

"James please," I beg.

He releases my nipple giving one last bite before kissing all to stomach, bitting, and licking leaving marks. His fingers trace around my thong.

"Do you trust me?" He asks, forcing me to look at his green orbs.

"Yes."

"Good cause I'll never hurt you." he pecks my inner thighs driving me to the edge.