(20) - All Of It

Slight mature content ahead .

The spotlight falls on Alex and Emma who were dancing in the middle of the floor.

"Emma, you have always there been my side. You were ultimately patient with me. Loved me no matter what. You understood me when others judged. You are the backbone of my life."Alex said and got down to his knee and I practically squealed in excitement.

Calm down, everyone. It's fucking happening.

" Emma Watson are you willing to be stuck with me for your entire life.... Will you marry me? "he opens a Tiffany jewelry box that had the biggest diamond ring I have ever seen.

The room stayed silent for Emma's last verdict. I knew the answer was delayed not because she was in a dilemma... She is in a fucking trance. Her eyes are now the Nile river. She looks down at her man in awe and love.

"Yes. Yes." she chants and Alex gave the widest grin. He gathers her in his arms, shushing her cries while we audience applauded for the loving couple.

Alex puts the ring on her trembling finger and they share the kiss...

"Awww..." People awed at them including me. But I felt like someone grabbing my arm, I knew who it was and by the death, grip told me, he is furious.

"James. Where are you taking me to?" I ask when I try to catch up with his long fast pace.

"Home," he states and I nod. Going home is perfectly fine by me, I have no business here anyway.

He takes me out through the back door where paparazzi were controlled by securities. James wrap his arms around me and hid my face on his chest.

"Get in." James opened the door and hop in the black limo. Taylor comes from nowhere and joins me while James stayed back.

"Aren't you coming?" I ask and he shook his head no.

Great.

It's been three hours since I reached home and James hasn't reached yet. Why is he getting so late? It's already one in the morning.

I'm currently sitting on the bed in my dress. I couldn't remove the zipper so I just let it be and wiped off my makeup and fetched a Ben and Jerry.

It's funny how needy and clingy girlfriend I'm. I can't seem to get enough of him. I want him to be there by my side. His arms feel like a home for me. He just literally bought me for one million tonight.

Wow.

The door swings open and James step in looking tired and worn out.

"Are you okay?" we both ask in unison.

"I'm fine. Are you?" I ask and he just simply nodded.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask and he ignores me and strips out from his clothes which was fucking sexy to watch.

"Let's finish this like gentleman. Talk to me." I put my Plan A on the action.

James doesn't even move a muscle.

Plan B on the action then. "Can you then at least pull down the zipper from me?" I ask innocently. He is now in pants and a white shirt with few buttons open, giving a sneak peek of his hard chest. Damn, he is hot.