(15) - Decide : EGO or ME

Arrogance is a creature. It does not have senses. It's has a sharp tongue and a pointing finger.

I sit at the conference table with James sitting right opposite me. I can feel him staring at me but I try to shake it off and pretend as if nothing is wrong.

*Why are you ignoring me? How long are you going to do this?* message pop up on my phone. James.

*Until you ask me to be yours- decently like a gentleman.*

*I'm never asking you anything*

Seriously? His fucking ego?

*screw you, jackass*

I slam my phone on the table, attracting attention but that's the last thing I care about.

I walked out from the dreaded conference room with a Gigantic scowl on my face.

"Madam. Can I have your keys to your apartment, so that I can pack your things?" Taylor appears from nowhere.

"Please tell me your joking," I swear if this has to do anything with James, I going to bite his head off.

"James sir ask-" I didn't even stay to hear him fully. Next, I know I'm storming inside James's office.

"What part of 'ask me' didn't you understand?" I yell slamming the door behind me.

"I said, I won't ask." James calmly stand up from his desk and approached me.

What the heck?

"You - you....." I run of words.

"Son of a bitch?" James suggests.

"Yeh. Fucking Son of a bitch." I yell.

"How dare you try to move my things into your house?" I cross my arms.

"You didn't say anything about moving in with me. So I thought, your silence was a yes."

"Oh my God." I snort. " You thought, exactly. You think just from your point of view. Just within two weeks, my entire life went upside down. I'm standing out of my comfort zone for you. But you give a shit about anyone other than you... You selfish bastard." I finish and now I'm out of breath.

"I Love you," he yells.

God!!!!

"Do you? I don't think so because people never hurt the ones they love."

"Emily, lis-"

"No. Now you listen to me. You have two choices me or your mother fucking ego."

"So, go spend with your time with the person you love the most.." I spit and he creases his brows not understanding.

Tubelight.

"Yourself." I clear his confusion before I walk out of his office.

"What's wrong?" Red asks as I march into her comparatively small office.