Chapter 3

Alex was treated and is currently unconscious in the room. The agents and Helena was waiting in Alex's room for him to wake up. Mr. Crawley had given them the address of the bank and says that they are to be there after Alex wake up. Mr. Crawley also already informed the doctor to discharge Alex immediately after he wakes up despite the doctor's protests.
Alex began to stir. He jumped in a sitting position and tensed when he notices that there are people in the room but relaxed when he sees that it's just the NCIS agents. Why the hell did he act like that?
"Alex!" Helena exclaimed and jumped up onto his bed and hugged him. Alex tensed then relaxed and awkwardly hugged Helena back. Helena released Alex and sat on Alex's lap, facing the agents. "Introduction time!!! From there to there," Helena pointed from left and swung the index finger to point to the right. "Leroy Jethro Gibbs, my dad and their 'boss man'. Anthony DiNozzo. Ziva David, agent of the Mossad. Timothy McGee." Alex nodded his greetings. "Ziva David, Mossad... You're Eli David's daughter aren't you?"
"How did you know?"
"I have worked for him on quite a few occasions."
"Why?"
"He requested my help."
"For?"
"Classified." Alex replied,"I think they want us at the 'bank' right?" Alex said as he slipped out of bed. He moved so gracefully and quietly like an assassin. Why?
They drove to the bank on Liverpool Street. Alex found out why they are here in UK. They were here to track down a drug dealer that escaped to UK from America. America. Where Jack is from...Alex thought to himself.