Chapter 23

Tony parked about a block away as there wasn't any space to park nearby considering its lunch time. They ordered and was on there way back when Alex realise they were being followed. "We're being followed." Alex said. "It's not safe to get to the car anymore... There's an alley on your left. Turn to it when I say so... NOW!" Tony said and they dropped their takeaway. Shots were being fired at them. They took cover. It wasn't only a hiding spot for them but also for their attackers. Alex called Gibbs. "Screw that. We're going over!" Gibbs said and hung up, giving up on trying to trace the call. "Tony!" Alex pushed Tony away from the line of a bullet. It hit Alex on the shoulder. "Alex!"
"Tony behind you!" Alex said but was too late. They knocked Tony out and someone grabbed him from behind and stabbed a needle into his neck. He could feel the liquid entering his body and himself losing consciousness. He slumped against his attacker. They carried him away as the team arrived and tried to shoot the attackers.
*************
Alex woke up with a pounding headache and a slightly throbbing shoulder. He looked over and saw that the bullet was dug out and his wound was hastily bandaged up. He was chained to the ceiling, which makes his shoulder hurt more than it was suppose to. "Well, look who's awake?"
Alex's head snapped to the voice. "Who are you?" Alex asked. "Eric Belivok." Russian...
"It's nice to see you. Chained up, bleeding. It's always nice to see you suffer." Eric said as he cracked a whip. He started hitting Alex. Alex had no idea how long had passed but sometime later they dragged him back to a cell and dumped him unceremoniously on the ground before leaving, locking the doors behind them. Not one spot of him is without a bruise or a bleeding wound. Alex was pale from the blood lost. He fainted a while later.
**********
"Tony."
"Hey boss." Tony greeted as the events came flooding back. "Where's Alex?"
"Gone. They took him after they sedated him."
"Its all my fault. He tried to warn me but I couldn't react fast enough."
"It's not your fault Tony." McGee said. "Yeah. Alex wouldn't want you to blame yourself." Ziva said. "He even took a bullet for me." Tony mumbled. "That proves he wouldn't want you to blame yourself." Gibbs said. "Gibbs!!" An elated Abby came in. "What's up?"
"Alex's ring!!!"
"What about it?" Everyone knew Alex wore a ring on his right ring finger. "It's a tracking device!"
"How did you know?" Tony asked. "He told me. Anyways. MI6 should have the coordinates."
"Let's go and ask then!" Tony said as he got off the bed after the doctor checked.
"Ah, Agent Gibbs." Mr Blunt greeted. "Where's Alex?" Gibbs asked. "We don't know. He hasn't sent a distress signal."
"Must we wait until he sent a distress signal?! He's kidnapped!"
"Don't you guys think that Alex might have a plan? That he would send it so we can capture them?"
"No teenager thinks like that!" Gibbs spat. "He might surprise you agent Gibbs." Mr blunt said and he disconnected. "Urgh! That arsehole!" Gibbs cursed. "Abby, do you think you can track down the tracker?"
"I can sure try!" Abby exclaimed as she ran after the lift that is closing its doors and squeezed in through the closing gap. "I hope he is okay..." McGee said. "Yeah."
"He'll be okay." Gibbs said, reassuring them. Or is it myself?