Chapter 9

They drove to a restaurant nearby. They sat at a table that was empty and was big enough for all of them. After they ordered they sat there silently, its a alittle awkward as you can imagine. "Alex..." Ziva called out. "Wassup?" Alex asked looking up from his phone. "How did you end up in Mossad?"

"Ah that. It was for a mission. Your dad requested MI6 to send their best agent to help him. They sent me. Almost shocked the life out of your dad when he saw that they sent a kid and that they must be joking but he made me go through a few test and apparently liked me a lot because he said I was very good. He gave me the codename Devil because my records in MI6 is excellent - no mission failure. I was assigned with you and we did missions together. The end." Alex said. "After you left for another mission MI6 assigned, my dad assigned me to the same place coincidently. You saved my ass there." Ziva said. "Did I?"

"The train."

"Rightttt...." Alex said suddenly remembering it. "What happened?" Tony asked as the food arrived. Ziva and Alex waited for the waitress to leave. They all notice the waitress blushing and sneaking glances at Alex. She placed napkins beside each of them with their cutlery on it. She purposely placed Alex's napkin with the restaurant logo facing the table instead of facing up. She sneaked one last glance at Alex before she reluctantly left. Alex pushed his cutlery off the napkin and flipped the napkin around. 9478562846 Call meeee Bianca <3<3<3 xoxoxoxo was written on the napkin. Alex laughed a little at the waitress's attempt to flirt. "Whats on it?" McGee asked. Alex passed it around. He noticed the waitress was always looking and she looked hopeful. "So... What should I do? I can't just ignore her and make her wait coz some type of girls wouldn't move on."

Everyone was silent, all thinking while eating. "I got an idea!!!" Abby said looking at Alex then Ziva then back again. "You are expecting me and Ziva to act as a couple aren't you?" Alex whispered. Abby nodded eagerly. "You have to know that I have never ever hold a girl's hand ever." Alex whispered. "Relax Alex. I know you know what to do." Ziva said, moving closer to Alex. "You sure about that Ziva?" Alex whispered. "100% Let the show begin." Ziva said and pretended to be reading the napkin for the first time. She turned and glared at the waitress. The waitress caught it, she saw Alex grabbing Ziva's hand. Ziva smirked and waved their interlocked hand at the waitress. The waitress looks angry that Alex is dating someone else and not her but never bothered them only glared at Ziva each time she passed. Ziva glared right back, scaring the girl. The team were mentally laughing their heads off. It was an awesome time, seeing Ziva acting possessive.