Chapter 19

"How did she die?" Gibbs asked. "Blood lost." Ducky said. "Left for dead... She definitely died before she was at the river." The printer in the autopsy room started printing. "Alexa Maynard, age 27." Tony read out. "So young. Poor girl." Ducky said.  

They then left and Alex took the belongs of the deceased and any other evidence to Abby. "Alex!!!!" Abby greeted and hugged Alex. Alex handed her the items. Abby ran tests, Alex stayed to help. He looked through the phone's contents and saved them into the system. "She has a lot of contact with this guy named Thomas." Abby said, looking at the papers. "There are a lot of Thomas in the world Abby." Alex said as he typed at the computer, trying to find out which Thomas this is. "Wow... No way..." 

"What?! What?" Abby asked excitedly. "Its the scout leader."

"Those scouts at the site?" Alex nodded. Abby saved all her results into the system. "Lets go find Gibbs." Abby said as she grabbed her tablet and looped Alex's arm and dragged him towards the lift. "Gibbs!!!!!" Abby greeted cheerfully as she waved her tablet at Gibbs. "What did you get?"

"Alex was looking through the phone's contents and there was a lot of contact with this guy named Thomas." Abby said and looked at Alex to continue as she showed it on the screen in the office. "This guy, Thomas, I checked who it was and it was," Alex said and reached over to tap Abby's screen because she wasn't tapping it. She smiled sheepishly and mouthed an opps. "The scout leader." 

"Looks like you're pretty accurate when you say he was suspicious." Tony said to Alex. "Where does he live?" Gibbs asked, knowing Alex would have got that covered. Alex tapped the tablet again. It flashed an address. "Tony, Ziva." 

"Got it boss!" They said and left to get Thomas. "There are a lot of sexting with Thomas..." Alex said. "Theres also someone else who also contact her a lot." Abby said. "Who is it?" Gibbs asked. " Matthew Rothman." Abby said. I hope he has no relation with Julia Rothman... Alex thought. "Lets go McGee. Wanna come, Alex?"

"Okay..." Alex said, he really hope Matthew wasn't related to Julia. Please god. Help me.