Chapter 8

"Omigod!! Help!" Abby exclaimed as she burst out from the lift. Everyone bolted up and asked her what's wrong. "Where's Alex's things?! Hurry!!!" She exclaimed frantically. Tony fetched the bag and rushed to Abby, who snatched the bag and bolted for the lift. Everyone followed, curious. Abby was never so panicky. They arrived at Abby's lab and was greeted by the sight of Alex in front of Abby'd computers, typing away. "Abby, thank you. And why does it require 5 people to escort my bag?" Alex asked as he took the bag and pulled out his laptop. He started typing away but they couldn't see a thing on his laptop because of the protective screen. He switched back and forth, from his laptop to the computer then back. "Abby can you shut down the entire computer system?"
"As in all the electronic system. Everything?"
"Yep."
"I can't do that. It's gonna erase everything. " Alex pause only to stretch then he cracked his knuckles. "Then I'll have to do this the hard way."
"Which is?" Tony asked as Alex continued typing. "I'll explain later." Abby turned up some of the music. It was what Alex loved so he wouldn't mind. "Abby not everyone understand that music." Tony commented as Abby came.
"But Alex does, and that why I turned up the music but it's only turned up to back ground music noise." The phone Alex placed on the table vibrated. "Abby help me put that on speaker please? Thanks."
"Where the f* are you?" Came through. It was one of the gangster syndicate he was working on infiltrating. It's a mission that's about to be completed. The boss sounds pissed but he's not fazed. "Finishing some job. "
"Alright I don't f*ing care, actually. I got this virus and left it on a file the bloody NCIS people found on the computer of their new victim. I can't believe they f*ing clicked on the file. It's so easy, now it's hacking their firewalls. But there's someone else who so trying to put back the firewall and fight me off. No one can do that! That virus is the newest and the top of the range one. I'm the first one to use it, no one else has used it yet. Imagine, it's gonna earn us billions if we can hack into the nuclear power stuff and steal their how to make nuclear bombs. Then if we sell that to the big crime syndicate-Scorpia, we'll be rich and a big syndicate!! But whoever this is, he's f*ing spoiling my plans!! If he can fight the new virus while rebuilding the firewall he must be really really smart and good."
"Then you should recruit him and he might help you." Abby's eyes widen and Alex wriggled his eyebrows at her, he was being cheeky and most importantly misleading the boss of the gangsters. "Yeah!! You're so smart! I think that's why I recruit you! Good job, kiddo. I'll ask someone to track down this guy. Urg!! This f*ing motherf*ing douchebag is spoiling my plans!! He's almost done driving me out of the system!! Ah!! He did it! Shit!! That f*ing son of a motherf*ing bitch!! He drove me out of the system and the firewalls are re-enforced!! I can't get back in!!" Alex stood up and walked towards the speaker with the phone. He gestured to cover their ears. They understood and did. Alex turned up the music and placed the phone near the speaker. "I can't heard you anymore!!! The music's too loud!!" Alex shouted into the phone and ended the call. He turned down the music and nodded at the team to stop covering their ears. Abby squealed and pulled Alex into a bear hug. He was about to attack but relaxed seeing its Abby. "You are so AWESOME!!"
"What happened?" Gibbs asked. "Well I clicked on the file and it downloaded the virus. Alex tried to warn me but I already clicked on the file so he started with hacking into the system to get the virus out and to rebuilt the firewalls."
"Wow... Even I can't hack."
"You can't even type fast enough Tony. You type with your index fingers only and would look up at the screen at every five letters you typed." Alex said. "How did you know?" McGee asked, shocked at the observation. "I saw it, I was typing just now at the couch and Tony was doing just that-typing with only index fingers."
"So observant... It's so shocking to see a young kid, smarter than us. It's actually a little insulting..." Tony commented. Alex was suddenly gone. "Where did he go?"
The only noise in the room was the sound of typing on keyboard and the music. They turn to see Alex typing on his laptop. "What are you doing?"
"Can't tell ya, mate. Sorry."
"Why?" Ziva and Gibbs headslapped Tony. "What's that for?!"
"When he tells you something, you have to listen and not question it. Technically speaking he is a higher level agent than you and has more experience even though he's younger." Gibbs said as Tony rubbed the back of his head. Alex picked up his phone and called someone. He spoke in another language so they couldn't understand him. He suddenly laughed and spoke in English instead. "Stop calling me mini-James Bond... "
"I don't care! Deal with it or I'll call you mini-James Bond 007."
"Fineeee...."
"Great! Good work Alex."
"Bye Crystal."
"Au revior!" ( goodbye) Alex ended the call. "What?"
"Mini-James Bond!" Abby exclaimed. "Not you too Abby."
"It's suits!!" Abby exclaimed. Alex just now was sending information he got from the gangster syndicate to MI6 and he is telling Crystal, an MI6 agent to download the file and give it to Mr Blunt. "You guys hungry?"
"Hell yeah! Let's go!" Tony exclaimed as he hurried to the lift, the other trailed behind him.