Soul

CW - Suggestive themes

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

"Shhh, shhh...I'm not going to hurt you."

Nightmare put his hands on Blue's shoulders and began to rub them to try and ease the stress. He put his lips against Blue's jawline, giving Blue's face several kisses before pulling him even closer than before.

"Relax...this'll feel good. I promise."

Nightmare tightly held Blue to his lap, his left arm wrapped tightly around Blue's waist. He used his free hand to make sure the blindfold was still in its correct place.

"Was the blindfold and rope really necessary...?"

"It wouldn't feel as good if I didn't. Trust me on this."

Nightmare put his hand on Blue's chest, the mortal's heartbeat at a quick, but consistent pace. Nightmare slowly and carefully pulled Blue's soul from within his body.

It was beating steadily in his hand. It was glowing slightly, as most souls did, and it was an indigo color, albeit more blue.

Nightmare ran his thumb over it, it was soft, almost like touching a hairy stem of a plant. Blue's body jolted at the feeling of someone touching the very thing that was keeping him alive, but he didn't ask Nightmare to stop.

So Nightmare kept going.

Nightmare rubbed his thumb across the soul a couple of times before making slow circles on the face of it.

"God, you're adorable. Your soul is fascinating as well...it's so funny how something the size of my hand is keeping you together."

Nightmare wasn't lying about that. Blue's soul fit perfectly in his palm, it could beat as fast as it wanted and Blue could squirm as much as he could, but it wouldn't be set free unless Nightmare allowed it.

Everything about Blue was perfect. Even to his core.

Nightmare brought the soul closer to him and pressed his lips against its surface. Blue shuttered in delight.

"Oh...? Did someone like that?"

Nightmare kissed his soul again, causing more jumpy, pleasurable movements from his lover.

Nightmare couldn't stop a maniac grin from spreading across his face as he ran his tongue over the soul.

Blue shrieked and shoved his head into the crook of Nightmare's neck. Nightmare pressed a kiss to his forehead, going back to simple touches.

"You'll have you excuse me if I get a little curious. I don't have a soul, not like yours."

"I really don't mind..."

Nightmare squeezed the soul lightly like one would do when hugging someone. Blue bit his lip, probably to suppress some sort of cry.

"You know better than to hide your voice away from me."

"Y-Yeah, but we're in the throne room, someone could come in at anY TIME!"

Nightmare squeezed the soul tighter, "I can get any noise out of you I want right now, you know that? Some light squeals and shrieks aren't that bad now are they?"

"You're the worst sometimes, you know that?"

Nightmare ran his tongue over Blue's soul again. "You're so sweet."

He placed the soul in his mouth and sucked on one of the sides for a brief second.

"No no! Not that! Stop!"

Nightmare immediately retracted the soul from out of his mouth. He almost stopped touching it altogether.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know you didn't it's just, that was too much, it-"

"You don't need to give me a reason, if you don't like it then that's all I have to know. What everything else okay?"

"Yes, I-I really like the kisses."

That was all Nightmare needed to hear.

He gave a kiss to every single crevasse of Blue's soul that he could find, and once he was done, he would re-find all of the most sensitive spots, and tease them with his tongue.

Blue would writhe and groan in nothing but complete and utter bliss as Nightmare teased him endlessly.

"I take it my adorable hero is enjoying himself, shall we take this elsewhere? Get a bit more...intimate, perhaps."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Oh I know you're smarter than that," Nightmare grabbed the beltline on Blue's pants.

"O-Oh, that's what you mean."

Blue took in a shaky inhale, "Right now? It's like two in the afternoon."

"You know I don't care about that. I'll take you whenever, wherever babe."

"Yeah, but your four murderous children will make fun of me."

"Since when did you care about their opinions?"

There was a pause of silence.

"But you don't have to if you don't want to."

"No no! I do want to, just...can you keep me blindfolded."

Nightmare pressed his lips against Blue's neck, "Horny little man."

"Nightmare!"

"Sorry sorry, you know how much I love teasing you. And of course, I can, you're so cute when I take away something so important as sight."

Blue put his head back into Nightmare's chest, "Can I have my soul back now?"

Nightmare squeezed it again before pressing his lips against it, "Nope. This is all mine now."

Blue cried out in pleasure, and he would continue to do so as long as Nightmare liked.

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

I'm trying something new,,,

Gotta expand my pallet I guess lol.

-Kevin/Fallen

862 Words