Bloodsucker

CW - Blood, degradation, talk of toxic relationships

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

Tonight was the night.

Nightmare was finally going to catch the motherfucker that had been biting him for the past five months.

He had collected enough data to know that the vampire would strike tonight. And he was ready.

He had spent that last five months recovering from anemia only for his blood to be stolen again. Not that it was a big deal, since he was immortal and bloodsuckers couldn't kill him, it was just pissing him off that a lower-level immortal was besting him like this.

He ran his hand over the sides of his neck, the wounds still there, not fresh, but there were still remnants.

Nightmare snapped his fingers and all the candles in his room went dark. He got into his bed and tucked himself into the satin sheets. He wasn't planning on sleeping though.

He wondered if the vampire was desperate to come at this hour, it wasn't even midnight yet.

He closed his eyes and focused on his breathing. He could fake sleep incredibly well, it fooled Dream for a long while.

He didn't know was time it was he felt a cool breeze on his face. One of his many windows was open and the vampire was inside. He quickly identified the location of the vampire to his left.

There was a weight on in bed and Nightmare didn't move at first. The vampire breathed heavily for a moment before the tell of a quiet hiss alerted Nightmare that they were about to strike.

Before the vampire could even get close, Nightmare sat straight up and put his pointer and middle finger under the vampire's front teeth.

The poor thing began to squirm and cry as Nightmare led the two of them off of the bed. He snapped his fingers and his expression softened, ever so slightly.

"Blue?"

Blue whined in response, his cheeks flushed with humiliation.

"What are you...?" Nightmare paused to think.

"Does...does Dream not allow you to drink his blood?"

Blue nodded, wiping a piece of drool from off of chin.

"Ink as well? Neither of them let you?"

Blue whimpered as Nightmare brought him close. He lowered Blue's head, "Oh you poor thing..."

"I suppose it would be wrong of me to send you home? You might accidentally hurt some innocent person."

Nightmare took his fingers out of Blue's mouth, "Can you control yourself?"

"I can try."

Nightmare took a handful of Blue's soft, blonde hair and guided his mouth towards his neck. "Take as much as you need."

Blue didn't even stop to question it. Blue but down harshly on Nightmare's neck and his hands gripped onto Nightmare's shoulders.

Nightmare shuttered in disgust. Had Blue always been a vampire? He was certain that when they first met he was able to go into the sun.

Blue pulled his teeth out of Nightmare's neck and sighed in delight. He wasn't done yet as his teeth were shoved right back in a moment later.

"Once you're finished, I have a couple of questions for you. And you're going to answer them with complete honesty, you understand?"

Blue took a deep slurp of blood before nodding. Nightmare twirled a piece of Blue's hair in his hand as he could feel his blood being sucked out of him.

It was such a disgusting and uncomfortable feeling.

Blue removed his teeth to catch his breath and Nightmare pulled him away. "You've had enough."

Blue took a step back, fidgeting with his fingers. Nightmare stepped to the side, gesturing to the two chairs on the opposite side of the room.

"Take a seat. Now."

Blue walked over and Nightmare joined right behind him. The two sat down and neither said a word for a moment.

"Why me?"

"...What?"

"Why did you choose me to be the person you feed on?"

"Because of your immortal blood, thing? I didn't want to hurt anyone."

"When did you turn?"

"Almost half a year ago. My relationship with Dream has been downhill since then."

"How so?"

"I uh, he just...looks at me with disgust, as if I choose to be like this. I was attacked, I didn't have a choice!" Blue put his head in his hands.

"You poor, poor thing." Nightmare stood up and put his left hand in his pocket. He gave Blue pets on the head with his free hand. "I hope you like it here my little bloodsucker because I'm not allowing you to return to your so-called, 'friends'."

Blue looked up, "W-What?

"It'd be wrong to leave you with them, don't you think? Even if you are an inferior immortal, it would be good to have a bloodsucker like you around."

"What?! You can't-!"

Nightmare put a finger to Blue's lips. "I've already made up my mind. You will find comfort here my little friend, don't worry.

"And you can have all the blood you'd like. From me or my boys."

Nightmare could see the inner conflict contort his face. Nightmare leaned down to his ear, "Sounds enticing, doesn't it?"

Blue didn't stop himself from nodding. Nightmare caressed Blue's cheek, "And if you don't like it, you can always leave. I won't stop you. Does that sound okay?"

"I...yes. Okay. That sounds good."

"Lovely, just lovely. Is there anything I can get you?"

Blue flushed again, "Can I have some more of your blood? Please?"

Nightmare sighed and plopped back down in the chair, "Fine. Come and get it."

Blue hopped out of his chair and onto Nightmare's lap and bit into his neck.

Disgust covered his face and the slurps and sucks that Blue was making entered his ears. But he managed to stop himself from shoving Blue off.

Nightmare pressed his lips against the two circular scars that were on Blue's neck. "Drink up my nasty bloodsucker."

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

This might be a little rough around the edges because I wrote it in one sitting but whatever. I like it.

-Fallen/Kevin

1005 Words