Problem

CW - Suggestive content

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

Nightmare was evil, a bastard, an agent of chaos. If Nightmare wanted something, he was going to get it. No matter how long it took him.

He was tall, muscular, intimidating, and just radiating with power. Not to mention his taste in fashion. A mixture of goth and dark academia, with a flash of his own immortal style sent shivers down Blue's spine every time.

It was regal yet modern, and absolutely stunning on him. The power he had, not only over mortals, but the control of his magical abilities and breathtaking array of leadership and battle strategies made him an almost unbeatable foe to go up against.

Sometimes, when Blue was feeling especially sympathetic, he liked to think that Nightmare withdrew from battles, just so they could fight again.

His smile was something that was straight out of a horror film. It was sly, coy, and full of nothing but malice and the intent to harm. Nightmare had an very intimidating yet attractive set of fangs as well.

He wasn't a vampire, but he could most certainly cause some sort of blood loss with those things. His eyes were a glorious teal that glowed in the darkness, they were paired with a narrow, sharp eye shape that complimented his figure.

His skin was significantly lighter than Dream's, but still a beautiful medium brown. There were no scars or bumps or any sign that he wasn't taking care of his skin.

His control over his magic was something that Blue could only dream of. With four oozing, dripping tentacles that sprawled out of his back.

The amount of control and energy and focus that it must take to have all four of them doing separate tasks at one was not something to scoff at.

All of them were doing different things at the same time, not to mention that Nightmare himself was usually also doing something completely different.

Blue couldn't help himself when it came to Nightmare. Every time he saw the king on the battlefield, he always felt his heart begin to race and palms go sweaty.

For a while he thought that this was fear, a reaction to seeing someone as powerful as Nightmare.

Someone who could kill him with a matter of seconds if he were to want to. Someone who could psychologically torture him into submission.

Nightmare could do anything to Blue, and he really wouldn't mind. Nightmare could break him, physically, emotionally, psychologically, and Blue would thank him.

Blue wouldn't mind being Nightmare's pet, footstool, ashtray, whatever Nightmare needed him to be.

He couldn't indulge in these fantasies too often, however. If Dream knew about his infatuation with Nightmare, there would be hell to pay.

Blue used to feel guilty about his feelings, almost convincing himself that he was betraying Dream in his manner. But he learned that it wasn't the feelings he was guilty about.

It was the amount of times that he ended up getting kidnapped, subconsciously making a fight turn in Nightmare's favor, the amount of times that he simply gave Nightmare information. That is what he felt guilty about.

But now?

He didn't care.

Dream could rot in Nightmare's dungeon for all he cared, as long as he was the one in Nightmare's lap.

And maybe that made him a bad person. Maybe that made him worse than Error. But he was too far gone to care.

Blue was madly in love with Nightmare.

And that was a problem.

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

this one was fun

-Fallen/Kevin

589 Words