Snuggles

Nightmare stormed through the hallways of her castle, she was absolutely pissed. She stomped through the halls with nothing but her bra and pajama pants on. As she charged through the halls, she held onto a pair of handcuffs tightly.

Blue was going to GET IT.

Nightmare stopped for a moment to listen, she pinpointed where Blue was in a matter of moments. She took a hard left, then a sharp right before kicking the door to the living room open.

Dream and Blue were watching some movie, it wasn't important, the loud noise made Dream jumped slightly, but it didn't wake Ink who was sleeping on her chest. Luckily. Ink would've thrown a fit.

Blue immediately perked up, she shifted in a 180-degree motion, sitting backward on the couch.

"Hey, Nighty!" She smiled as Nightmare walked over to her. She couldn't see Nightmare's pissed off expression, it was too dark in the room, even with the TV on.

Blue closed her eyes and moved a little bit closer to Nightmare, ready to mwah Nightmare on the lips.

Alas, Nightmare was not in the mood to be smooched. Nightmare grabbed Blue's wrists, keeping them close as she connected them with the fluffy handcuffs.

"What in the-"

Nightmare tugged Blue over the couch by the cuffs, the smaller landing on the floor with a thud.

"I'm taking this." Nightmare glared at Dream before dragging Blue out of the room. Blue struggled to find her footing, but she got there eventually. Nightmare continued to drag Blue through the hallways, her anger now very apparent.

"Nightmare? Are you alright?"

"Am I alright? Tch, you have some nerve asking that." Nightmare growled, not looking back.

Blue gasped quietly, "I-I- Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes."

Blue gave out a pained noise, unsure of what Nightmare was talking about.

"What did I do wrong...?"

"Oh, I'll tell you what you did wrong." Nightmare rolled her eyes as shut the door to her room behind her. She scooped up Blue and tossed her onto the bed they shared.

Nightmare aggressively threw the blankets over Blue before getting in next to her. She pulled a very confused and hurt Blue close to herself, Blue's face just above her bazookas.

"You haven't cuddled OR snuggled with me all week. I am utterly outraged."

"O-oh...all you wanted was to snuggle?"

"Yes. And now that I have you in my arms, I'm never going to let you leave."

"So...you're not mad at me for anything else?"

"Nope."

Blue gave out a sigh of relief, nuzzling her face closer into Nightmare's torso. "Dating you had been awful for my emotional health, you know that?"

Nightmare chuckled, "Oh I know. But, if something was wrong you know I'd come and talk to you about it, right?"

"Mhm."

Nightmare kissed Blue on the forehead before closing her eyes, it was late and they should get some sleep.

"Nights...?"

Nightmare opened an eye, "Yes babe?"

"What's with the handcuffs?"

"As I said, I'm keeping you here forever and now you can't get away."

"I still have my legs though."

"I can still catch you, even if you run. I know you won't because you love snuggling as much as I do."

Blue just grumbled in response, Nightmare was right.

"Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too."

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

I love them,,,

-Fallen

565 Words