Taste

TW/CW - Blood & Creepy vibes

They are implied to be humans, but you can interpret them either way.

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

"Hush now. Don't scream." The person's hand wrapped around his mouth, covering it and muffling his cries.

Blue attempted to look at the man whose arms were wrapped around him but it was fruitless. It was pitch black and he doubted his eyes would adjust that quickly.

He had no choice but to struggle. Maybe he would just let him go and they could put this all behind them.

"Stop struggling. It'll be over soon. I promise." The man's voice was soft, almost inviting.

Blue hated it.

"You seem awfully frightened...can't exactly blame you though. My name is King Nightmare, and I've had my eyes on you for a while now."

Blue held in the urge to scoff, King Nightmare? King? What a pompous asshole. He then remembered that this man had quite literally yoinked him right off the sidewalk and was now holding him hostage, and the name became slightly more unnerving.

"That pretty scarf of yours has been such a tease. I can't get a good look at your neck because of it. But that's alright, it just made me want to catch you even more." Nightmare chuckled after his sentence, and Blue was getting more and more creeped out by the second.

"I've drawn this out for too long." Nightmare decided and shifted Blue so he was only in one of his arms. Nightmare gently pulled the scarf off of the right side of Blue's neck and onto his shoulder.

"Perfect..." Nightmare murmured as he got closer to Blue's neck.

Blue had no idea what he was going to do; immediately jolted when Nightmare began to kiss and lick a part of his neck.

Blue shuttered, but maybe this was all it'd be. Maybe this gross weirdo just wanted to have a make-out session with his neck, this would probably be a traumatic experience, but he was in therapy for his brother anyway, so he'd live.

Until Nightmare bit down harshly on his neck. He screamed into Nightmare's hand and tears began forming in his eyes.

And that wasn't even the worst part. Nightmare had made two puncture wounds with his teeth, which was odd, considering he was human.

Or...Blue suspected he was human.

Then Nightmare began sucking. Blue shrieked in panic and in pain as he could feel his blood being drained out of him.

He didn't know how long this process took, but it did end before he passed out. His mind was throbbing and his vision was blurry and he was seeing double.

Nightmare had took his hand off Blue's mouth and had allowed him to rest in his arms.

"Just a taste and I think I'm in love with you already..." Blue could feel Nightmare's smirk growing on his face.

"It's a good thing that you wear this scarf all the time because people would look at you funny if they saw you with two, congruent circular punctures on your neck huh?"

"A-Are you a-"

"Go on. Say it. I think you know."

"...vampire?"

"Good boy." Nightmare squished Blue's cheeks with his free hand before laughing again. "Your blood tastes incredible, I'll have you know. It's just the right amount of sweetness and savory, it's absolutely perfect."

Blue felt his eyelids get heavy.

"You best believe I'll be coming back for more."

And after those words were spoken, he blacked out. His mind filled with fearful, uncertain thoughts.

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

Vampire boys

Sorry if it's a bit short, I wanted to get it out haha.

-Fallen

605 Words