Fear

Blue thrashed his body around, trying to get out of Killer's vice-like grip. Killer only gripped tighter, causing Blue to wince in pain.

"Keep thrashing like that and my knife will go straight through your neck." Killer hissed, pulling his knife out of its sheath and putting it up to Blue's neck. Blue stiffened immediately and Killer slipped it back in.

Blue was ambushed by Killer; easily overpowered in his off-guard state. Blue's wrists were tied tightly behind his back, leaving him to the mercy of Killer and his boss.

Now, Blue was being led to the King himself, Nightmare. Although Blue would never admit it, he was fucking terrified of him.

But he knew he had to stand his ground, and push that fear deep down inside of him if he wanted any chance of getting out of here.

Killer opened the large double doors with magic, pushing Blue inside the large throne room.

Blue immediately stumbled back, locking eyes with Nightmare the moment he stepped into the room.

Blue's heart began to race, cold sweat running down the side of his face.

Oh, God.

Killer shoved Blue forwards, stumbling, he walked towards Nightmare's throne. Every step Blue took made his heart pound harder, he just wanted to be as far away from Nightmare as possible.

"Ah, Killer! I knew I could count on you!" Nightmare praised, moving some of his black hair behind his ear.

Killer nodded, shoving Blue onto his knees and taking a step back. With a swish of Nightmare's hand, Killer left the room, shutting the large doors behind him.

Blue's heart began to pound, he stared up at Nightmare, almost glaring. Nightmare cocked his head to the side and smiled.

"Tell me Blue. What scares you?"

"Is it the fear of the unknown? Abandonment? Death? The possibilities are endless with you." 

Blue let out a slight snarl, now properly glaring up at Nightmare. Nightmare snickered in return and stood up. He began to walk down his throne and towards Blue.

Every step Nightmare took sent Blue's panic skyrocketing.

"Oh my god." Nightmare chuckled, crouching down to look at him. "You're terrified of me. I'm so honored."

Nightmare ran his hand down Blue's jawline and down his cheek. Blue felt his heart began to beat faster than it ever had before, he couldn't move, he couldn't think, he was frozen.

"I'm not even using my aura, that," Nightmare snickered, "That means that your this scared of me without it! Good lord, you're so adorable."

"What do you want from me?" Blue spat, trying his best to swallow the large marble of fear that was lodged in his throat.

Nightmare let out an amused noise as he ran his hand below Blue's chin and back up the other side of his face. He felt Blue quake underneath his touch; he struggled to resist the urge to pin him down and devour him right on the spot. 

"I don't know quite yet..." Nightmare muttered, running his hand through Blue's fluffy brown hair. "I want to try something though..."

Nightmare, within a moment, shoved the complete force of his aura onto Blue.

Blue doubled over, tears streaming out of his eyes. He was barely breathing, he was petrified. He refused to look at Nightmare; his entire body was shaking. God, he felt so vulnerable. So helpless.

Nightmare dispersed his aura so it was all around the room rather than only directed toward Blue immediately afterward, his face in both shock and satisfaction.

Nightmare lifted Blue's head up and wiped away the tears.

"Shh...shh...you don't need to be afraid of me Blue."

Nightmare ran his thumb over Blue's shaking lips, a smile of pleasure forming on his face.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. Now, let's untie you yeah? You're not going to pull anything are you?"

Blue shook his head, letting out a stifled breath. Nightmare patted his head and walked behind him, untying the ropes.

Blue rubbed his wrists; there were indents of the rope pattern on them. Before Blue could stand up, Nightmare scooped him off his feet and began walking up back to his throne.

He sat down on the dark throne, Blue in his lap. Blue squirmed a little, but Nightmare kept a good grip on the little man's waist, rendering him trapped.

"Tell me, why are you scared of me?" Nightmare asked, caressing the side of Blue's face with the back of his hand.

Blue opened his mouth to say something, but he was speechless, he couldn't get a single word out.

"Cat got your tongue? This means I get to guess, how fun."

Nightmare hummed, placing his chin on Blue's shoulder, leaning against the smaller man on his lap.

"I think I know why I scare you Blue. It's because you're very aware of all the things I can do to you~" Nightmare purred, making circles on Blue's stomach.

"You know that I can hurt you, torture you, kill you, in so many ways. Even right now. You are afraid of all my abilities. Right?"

Blue nodded slightly, both very embarrassed and terrified. Nightmare let out a snort and began to laugh, putting his face into Blue's back.

"That's amazing, you're amazing. But, baby, you don't have to be scared of me. I'm never going to hurt you."

Nightmare spun Blue around so they were facing each other. Blue refused to make eye contact, his cheeks red.

"Look at me." Nightmare commanded gently, taking Blue's chin in his hand and turning it so he had to look Nightmare in the eyes.

Nightmare brought Blue closer, giving him a soft and gentle kiss. Blue placed his hands on Nightmare's chest, despite shaking, he melted into it.

"Have I told you that you're adorable yet?" Nightmare asked after pulling away.

"Yes, you- you have."

Nightmare giggled, "well, you are adorable."

"Thank you..." Blue mumbled, pulling Nightmare close and kissing him again.

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

Usually, their first kiss would be a make-out session but Blue's being a wuss but what are you gonna do?

Also yes, they were humans.

-Fallen

1022 Words