coffee break with Lemon

Hi everyone reading, it's tendousfruitsnacks~

I just wanted to take a moment to ramble about myself and this story. Maybe as a way to get me fired up about continuing to write (。・//ε//・。)...

I've been a little disappointed in the last couple... maybe few chapters I've written~ ( TДT)to me they felt a little uninspired. Maybe because nothing that exciting or angsty has happened. I'm worried that maybe my story is moving too slowly! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ~

However! I do have some ideas in mind that will be coming up soon - drama and angst and all!
<( ̄︶ ̄)> so stay tuned for some juicy stuff!

Also! So far, I don't have anyone specific in mind for the protagonist to end up with yet. Last few chapters have revolved heavily around Tsukishima, and he is one of the top contenders - but! I wish to give the other characters some more content as well. I kinda just go with the flow of writing until I make it to my major plot points..! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

In any case, I think things are going to pick up really soon! With more little ~moments~ with some of these dorky boys. Toshiko is a little ~oblivious~ when it comes to mushy feelies and such (;¬_¬)

Anyways! Thanks for joining me on this little coffee break! I hope to see you continuing this journey with me! Laters! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Anyways! Thanks for joining me on this little coffee break! I hope to see you continuing this journey with me! Laters!  ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

<3

P.S. if anyone is wondering where I made this picture of myself, I like to use picrew.me

***Update!! I spent this whole day (8.10.2020) going through and rewriting all the chapters to be in 1st-person rather than 2nd-person. I think that was why I was unhappy with some chapter before. Sorry if it's caused some confusion. I was struggling with the perspective too much and really disliked the way it sounded while writing. I have a more refined habit of writing in 1st-person. Sorry again! Hope you still enjoy the story!***