29

You stepped out with you wobbly legs off his car, "I'm gonna throw up soon bruh-"

He laughed and slowly held your hand for support, "are you alright?"

You looked up the sky. "after a fast and furious show ride? Yeah... I'm perfectly fine"

"let's get you in, alright? Hold on" he let's go of your hand and runs inside his car to grab the white box. "I'm back"

"hi back, I'm front"

He slightly blushed but smirked and winked "kinky", he then held your hand once again.

"shut the fuck up you dirty minded hoe"

You both looked at each other and laughed remembering the texts you both received.

"what a wonderful messages we make", he chuckled.

You only laughed and unlocked the front door, "are you... Going to come in ooor?" you tailed off.

He slightly shook his head looking down, "no... Here" he hands you the white box. "I'll be going, I still have something to attend at"

You reached the box and nod, "thank you uh.. For all this... I don't know how to repay you though"

"you don't have to repay me" he licked his bottom lip, "i just need you to know that I'm always here for you. Ok?"

You gave him a smile and a yes before he walked in his car and drove away. The car disappearing in your sight.

Sighing, you walked inside your house locking it from behind you.

Walking up the stairs to your room, you put the box on the bottom of your bed.

The room was quiet and it was cold. You had the heater on but by cold that means something, no. Someone was missing and you desperately wanted that person to be here right at this moment.

It felt empty for you and you needed warmth. Someone to cuddle with, sleep with and talk with.

You sat on your study table with scattered paper all around it. You looked at the photo that was the one that had a mysterious kid you didn't know of.

It was another picture you saw a couple of days ago in your parents room. This kid was around seven years-old and you were standing beside him holding his hands. He had this tiger hat and he looked absolutely adorable. His pose was with a V sign while blinking one of his eye.

But you frown your brows and opened your drawer. You moved the things away and saw the picture of your 8th birthday, the photo you saw in the box you parents left.

You looked behind the photo and saw writing.

'y/n together with V'

You took the other photo that had you standing beside the kid that had the tiger hat.

' V together with the five year-old y/n ♡ '

Your stomach twisted while your heart was beating fast. You then stood up and grabbed the box, taking out stuff toy tiger.

'RAWR! I hope this tiger can scare all your troubles away, y/n. Never forget me!

-V'

You looked the the objects you held.

'who are you V?

Change of set!

"hello? Jimin?" Taehyung waits for the other line to speak.

"Taehyung? What's up bro?"

Taehyung bites his bottom lip hesitating to tell his closest friend about a personal thing that's been bugging him for a while niw, "i-i need to talk to you bro"

"sure. Is something wrong though?"

Jimin's voice was in a lightly worried tone, it was quite obvious.

"no no. It's good! All good"

"alright bro, see you at your hous- i mean mansion?"

"yeah, nice... Nice", he ended the call. Sighing, he looked outside the window.

'what a long day...'

Change of set!

The dark room was quiet and no one dared to speak a single word.

She opened the sights and walked to her seat, her high-heels hitting the floor making some noise, "so" she sat down. "any news?"

The group of people around the large table was silent until one of them bravely spoke, "y/n has returned home ma'am. She saw the prices together... Although she doesn't quite sure who V was"

Her lips curved into a smirk her devilish plan working quiet well, "that news was music to my ears". She puts her elbow on the table, resting her chin on her plam. "the time has finally come people, Angela have you sent her a text?"

Angela looked at her phone with a smirk, "i have". She looked at the woman that was obviously the boss of all of them, "when shall we visit her boss?"

"soon... Very soon"

__________________________

Unknown
Friday 7:05pm

Unknown
Y/n

Unknown
Hi :)

You have been blocked
Click here to learn more

________________________