18

'Ding Dong'

'He's here... He's here... HE'S HERE'

It was the next day, you panicked when you heard the doorbell one-hundred percent sure it was Taehyung.

You held the door knob and opened it only to see a fancy looking Taehyung in front of you. You looked at him admiring his stunning looks, but when he glanced at you, your heart almost failed to beat for your life.

 You looked at him admiring his stunning looks, but when he glanced at you, your heart almost failed to beat for your life

'Does he wear anything else aside from suits? But i mean he looks hot... '

"oh hey! I thought you'll take an hour to get out of your house like other girls" he said, letting out a chuckle.

"excuse me sir, all woman's are different and I'm not like them who takes long to prepare." lie, all you said was all a lie. You woke up vary early because you take a vary long time to prepare but you couldn't say that so you made an excuse.

"alright whatever." he looks at you head to toe.

You felt uncomfortable so you said, "excuse me sir my eyes are up here".

"ma'am you look stunning"

you looked at him in disgust but your heart felt like bursting out of your chest any minute.

"thanks..." you muttered, looking away from his gaze. "look taehoe, let's just go dammit we'll be late!"

"oh? It's only eight am...", he raised a brow

"Then why did you come so early?! I thought you'll be picking me up at nine am!" you let out a hump.

"well i was bored and stuff so i thought why not pick you up early? "

"you could have chosen a later time like 8:54! Not 8 am sharp!" you defend. You heard a slight giggle coming from taehyung making you snap your gaze at him.

"let's go naw bad, you said we'll be late"

'Babe-'

"bade? Ha in your dreams", you walked pass him, Taehyung following from behind.

'I wonder what his friends look like...'

You let out a sigh, nervousness was present.

'I hope it doesn't turn out awkward...'

-

"TAEHOE WE'VE BEEN GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION FOR FIVE TIMES ALREADY! '', you shout, punching the air that was minding it's own business.

" it's still eighty-fourty, we need to be there by around nine. " he laughed.

" Why did you even come so fuckin early to my house so early in the morning?", groaning in frustration you gave him a glare.