19

"AW MAN!" jimin whines throwing a pillow at the youngest male, jungkook. "That's not fair jungkook!".

"it is, you just suck at it" jungkook smirks, "now pay up".

Jimin let's out an annoyed sigh and reaches his wallet in his pocket giving jungkook a whole 10,000 won.
"i don't wanna play with you anymore! I always lose my money at every round when i play with you!"

"like i said, you just suck" jungkook puts the money in his pockets laughing at the older male.

The door suddenly opens revealing yoongi and hoseok, "the female workers are out Tae" hoseok reassured.

Taehyung looks away from his phone to Hoseok, "thank you guys".

"Taehoe", called him. He looks at you with a slight smile on his face, "you really didn't need to fire those girls, don't you have any mercy? "

He shoves closer to you which you moved back a little, "no. No i don't gave mercy, only to them i don't".

'them...'

"so y/n, do you work?", Namjoon asked curiously. He was holding a thick book on his hands while looking at you with his glasses.

"yes... In a store, i work as a cashier", you said, you felt small around these people who works at such a big company while you're just a cashier. You dropped at highschool to focus on with a grandma your currently helping with her medicals and for yourself as well, so you took a training for four weeks to be a cashier.

"I see." namjoon simply said before returning back to reading his book afterwards.

Jungkook comes to sit beside you with a joyful grin.

'earlier he was shy and all but what happened now?'

"how did you and Taetae met?", he asked

You gulped hard not knowing how to answer the question the young male asked you.

"i...."

'the fuck should i say? ''me and Taehyung met because he got the wrong number'' no i couldn't say that'

"by texting" taehyung answers, "we met by texting ''

" oooh.... Did y/n sent some nudes? " jimin suddenly asks.

" what?! " you snapped at him, you felt like wanting to jump off a cliff or the cliff would jump on you.

" she didn't, what kind of stupid question is that? " taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance," jimin you're such a weirdo.. "

" look who's talking! The guy who puts milk before the cereal! " jimin jumps up and ran to Taehyung followed with a back hug, " iiiiit's taehyung!"

" Jin, please get him off me. I don't wanna smell bad in front of y/n because of him", taehyung pushes jimin with his index finger, "now please"

And as ordered, Jin ran to the both of them and pulled them apart, "I'm worldwide handsome and also worldwide strong. Take that suckers" Jin bragged, flipping his hair back. "hey I'm getting hungry! What time should can we eat?"

"it's already 11 o'clock, wow time flies by fast...", namjoon said looking at his expensive watch.

"give me another hour to sleep! I rarely sleep", yoongi whines rolling himself on the white couch.

"no yoongi stop lying and get your small ass up!", Jin grabs yoongi's arm and struggled to help him on his feet, "damn your heavier than i thought"

" ew, i have worldwide jin virus now... " yoongi hurriedly patted his clothes. "ew"

"don't you like my worldwide virus? You'll be handsome" the older male said

"are you saying I'm ugly?", yoongi's tone was deep as if he was ready to end someone's life, "because if-"

"I'M SO HUNGARYYY! PLEASE GIVE ME FOOOOOD! SOME FOOOOOD", you cut their conversation by your loud voice echoing the whole room making everyones eyes on you.

" y/n, did you do that on purpose?" Taehyung whispers to your ear.

"indeed mr. Hoe"

"well then!", taehyung stands up "let's all eat"

You stood up and tood beside taehyung while the others were behind you both.

'i feel like a damn princess for ones, royalty bitch. But after this I'll have to move back my home... Lonely... Home...'

-

You looked around seeing expensive stuffs everywhere.

'what the fuck? Is this a castle or a restaurant?'

"anything you'd like to have y/n?", Taehyung who was beside you asked with his smoothing voice.

"ah, About that..." you looked at the menu and chocked on air. "It's to expensive, I can't pay you back-"

"you don't have to" he cuts you off, "this is my treat for you"

"hey, how about us?" Jin asked with hopeful eyes looking at Taehyung.

"you'll pay for the others" taehyung said before turning to you again, "so?"

"uhh.. I'll just have a ramen, beef ramen soup" you replied while you put the menu on the table, "with sprite please"

"ME TOO! SPRITE!", hoseok smiles brightly at you, "oh by the way y/n, you look beautiful tonight"

"thank you hoseok", you smiled at him

"well of you ask me, she looks perfect tonight" Taehyung said with a sharp tone.

"yOu LoOk PeEfECt ToNiGhT", Jungkook stars singing but in a joking way.

"jungcock, we all know you could do better than that" yoongi rolled his eyes.

'oh i forgot Yoongi came along with us...'

"hey y/n, did taehyung say anything stupid to you on chat?", jimin asks you out of the blue.

"well-" you got cut off by taehyung

"you do know what 'privacy' is, right Jimin?"

"rude" Jimin whispers some curse words.

"hey the orders are here guys!" Jin got excited, shaking namjoon who was beside him.

"why do i have to sit next to Jin again?" Namjoon asks, but more like complains

"you lost the bet" yoongi answered lazily.

"why did i have to be the one tho goes through Jungkook? That was so unfair!"

"it's not unfair, you just suck", jungkook said proudly

"well at least i have an one hundred forty-eight iq"

"oh please, we know you have 148iq but you couldn't even cut onions and carrots right, and don't get me started with you holding a knife, you were literally holding it backwards", yoongi raps.

'that's right people, I'm invisible. Ya'll can't see me, i don't exist. I'm a hallucination'

"so y/n, i love dress. Where'd you buy it?", Jimin asks

"it's my... Mothers"

'I'm broke, i can't buy a new one'

"it suits you", jimin winks

You frowned your brows, "jimin please stop winking for God's sake. You've been doing that every minute"

"oh y/n, i know you enjoy it", he snickered

"jimin, she only enjoys it if i do it to her. She has no affection on you"