17

Taehoe
Sunday 9:41pm

Taehoe
Ig I'll pick you by 9 am then, we'll eat lunch together!

😑🖕

Taehoe
Oh come on, i know you wanna meet them.
Read

Taehoe
Y/n?

Taehoe
Hello??

Taehoe
You do know leaving a person in read is r00d, right?

Taehoe
JUST WEAR SOMETHING ELEGANT AND PRESENTABLE~~~~ like a dress or something DON'T WEAR SOMETHING UGLY!

Taehoe
OKKK SEE YOUUU THEEENNNN

__________________________

'fuck fuck fuck fuck.... FAWK'

You smacked yourself forcefully.

'god, why torture me like this?'

You looked around and ran to your dresser finding a precentable yet elegant clothes like taehyung said.

'i know it's still tomorrow but i wanna be prepared bitch, i don't wanna have double the panic tomorrow!'

You stopped until you stumbled upon a black box with a letter on the top.

You lifted it up and walked you your bed sitting on the end of it. You trailed your fingers on the black box remembering the past.

(here goes the flashbacks bitches)

Flashback ✨

"mom.... Mom, d-dad...."

You Suttered, you couldn't breathe properly when sobs was what you were letting out, you couldn't even form a sentence as you felt a sharp pain on you stomach and blood all over on your body.

"y/n... You... Don't be such a chicken"

Your dad jokes, but you stayed silent. You couldn't laugh. How could you? When you your parents were dying right at that moment, who would laugh?

Your father sighs, "honey... We... We're sorry... But in-incase you live.... please.... stay... stay strong you... little brat"

You only stayed silent.

This time your mom spoke. "dear, in-in our room look below the bed. Y-you'll see a black box with a letter on top. Take that an-and open it when you're ready." and she smiled weakly

✨ The end (lmao that was weird but ok...) ✨

You looked at the box, tears rolled down your cheeks, smiling sadly.

'I'm... I'm ready to open it mom, dad. I'm sorry... It's been five years and I'm only opening it now...'

You took the envelope and opened it, excitement, curiosity and nervousness filled your body as you slowly read the letter they left you with.