9

Y/n locked her phone and threw it on the other side of her bed, earning a sigh from the young lady.

'Alright y/n, you need to prepare! Although he hadn't seen my face yet.. He still happily accepted it..'

You shook your head and threw those thoughts away then stood up.

You walked to your dresser and took a pare of baggy wripped jeans and a shirt with a jacket before taking a quick shower.

You got in and slid off your pj's off your body, turned on the shower making it the right temperature you wanted. After you got the right temperature you proceed in taking your shower.

-

'Well... Here we go...'

You walked out of your apartment building, and just in time you saw a familiar face.

'That's him, right?' You thought, recalling the photos and video he sent you.

You walked up to him, heart raising and legs was shaking; you felt like you were going to faint. "he-hello", you faintly said.

"yo?", he had his pissed and confused face on him, you could see it "listen here, if you're trying to seduce me it won't happen. I'm waiting for someone so SHOO". He waved his hand to you telling you to go but you stayed, "Taehyung it's me you dick head".

He looked at you no longer pissed but amazed "y/n? Is that really you?". You took out you phone and showed him your conversation on chat with him. "Taehyung.. And is that a trashcan beside my name i see?"

You panicked and turned off your phone immediately "n-no. Let's just go, goddammit...".

You heard as light chuckle behind you as you walked ahead, "y/n!" taehyung shouts from behind running towards you, "you look beautiful! I never seen your face until now that's why i was so cold to you. Sorry about it" he said, grining.

'You're sorry yet you're smiling?'

"whatever, do we take a cab or something?" you glanced at the man observing his brown hair, his bangs, and his height, You really didn't expect him to look so handsome in person. And so tall.

"no", he replied "we take that". He points out. You looked at the direction at where his pointing and saw a white luxurious car. '

'Fuck, you don't call him a CEO for nothing... '

He opened the passenger door for you, "milady".

You looked at him blankly, taking your seat. "wEw.. Such a gentleman...", you teased. You heard a light chuckle from the young man who closed the door. He ran the other side and opened the drivers door and took his seat. "where do we go anyway?", you glanced at him who was already looking at you.

He snapped back to reality, starting his car, "an amusement park!" he happily replied, being childish.

"are you sure you're a CEO?", you asked the man beside you.

"i am! It's just that when I'm out of the building or work place i act myself", he grinned. Then a smile creep from your lips.