33

"if you don't know where to go just tell me, I'm always at the kitchen" Angela and you were chatting in you room for the past 5 minutes. You wouldn't say she's nice though.

"got it thank you" you took a deep breath before asking her. "hey do you know where my phone is?"

"firstly no and second if i did know i wouldn't tell you nor help you get it. I'm not going against the rules." she said. "keep that in mind"

"fine" you siged.

"dinner will be whatever you'd like. Just tell the cook" then she walked out and closed the door leaving you there alone in your room.

'escape plan activate!'

You roam around your big room looking for something useful for escaping. You looked at your bed sheets.

'I'm the third fucking floor... How the hell can i escape with those? I feel like rapunzel...'

You looked in the bathroom but nothing was useful. Looking at your walk-in-closet, nothing.

They put you in the third froor so you wouldn't be able to escape and also putting security cameras everywhere around the house. Except for the bathroom and your room of course. But there's still cctv outside your windows to know if you're trying to escape by windows, but you didn't know all those.

Sighing you threw yourself on the bed and groan in frustration. You miss your phone and most especially. Him, Kim Taehyung.

You threw the pillow across the room, your eyes filled with tears.

'what is happening to me?! Why do i desperately need him? It's not like we're together!'

You stopped thinking for a moment...

'not... Yet... Wait noooo! What am i thinking? Stupid life, stupid aunt, stupid Angela, stupid me, stupid... STUPID EVERYONE! Including you Taehoe!'

You licked your bottom lip and bite it till it bleed. You didn't know what to do. Shouting for help won't work, obviously.

Just by looking at now. You were never going to escape this hell hole.

Change of set!
Five weeks later...

Taehyung walks back and forward, not knowing what the hell happened to missing y/n.

"Taehyung calm down a little", Jungkook calmly instructed Taehyung but inside he was also worried and was panicking about you. All of them were, even though you guys weren't that close. "panicking won't make a differ-"

"no!" Taehyung ruffled his now messy hair, "it's been five weeks guys! I drove to her house, she wasn't there. Her work area? She wasn't there. When i looked at her works cctv we saw that the footage was deleted! She was kidnapped!"

The boys were now ten-times worried. They didn't know what to say or do. They tried different things to find you using social media, the cctvs and everything but as always. There's no news about you.

"you once told us about her grandma?" Namjoon spoke. "did you ask her?"

"oh trust me Namjoon, i did. But all what happened was her panicking. For now, she's doing her best for finding y/n i guess.."

After Taehyung spoke the room went silent.

"well we can't just sit here and wait" Jimin stood up from his seat. "we need to find her"

"i agree" Hoseok nodded, agreeing to the younger man.

"can you guys give me five more minutes to slee-"

"Yoongi!" the boys' cuts him off

Yoongi let out a huff "fine"

"You guys go. I'll go try sending her a message... " Taehyung said.

The boys agreed and walked out while Taehyung was left alone the room. He opened her phone and hoped for a reply back from you.

_____________________________
Kim y/n 🥰
Sunday 6:10pm

Y/n?

We're going to find you

If you see this, please reply back ASAP

it's me. Your only Taehoe.

I'll see you soon!

ILYYYYYYYYY😘😘😘😘

Cringey but idc!

Imma go find you and solve the missing y/n mission!

____________________________

A/n : it's gonna be 2021 soon... It's currently December 31... Yesterday was Taehoes bday so yayyyyyy hfndjajfnd

This was boring chapter smh, oh well...