40

"tsk, Jimin out of the way!" Angela dashes to you accidentally bumping Jimin's shoulder.

"wow, this is why i hate her so fucking much... I'm older yet she's so rude and... And such..."

Taehyung laughed while patting Jimin's back, "why did you agree on letting her stay with you even if you hate her so much?"

"because i pity her"

"Angela my guurrrlll" you snapped her a gun finger something.

She gave you a big hug, excited and shit. "finally that bitch is in jail" she rolled her eyes.

You nodded.

Yes Jane is in jail ya'll read it. She just got caught when she was in the airport and tried moving a different country but Taehyung and the boys' told the cops in time. And now she's having a party at jail, fun.

"Y/n!" you heard Hobi's loud voice shouting your name from afar.

"hobi!" you gave him a hug, "how're you?"

Hobi flashes you his fabulous smile, "excellent! You?"

"good, it's hard staying with Taehyung with his so-called house."

Woah... Let's go back time, shall we?

.
.
Go back in time bitches ✨
.

.

"you're not gonna stay with me anymore?" Taehyung punts.

You shook your head sadly. "no Taetae... I don't wanna be a burden to y-"

"you're not a burden" he declared, his hands on your cheeks caressing them with his thumb. "and you'll never be sweetie". His hands trailed down from your cheeks to your hips then waist. "please stay?"

"i- Tae... I've been with you for three months now, i know it's sa-"

He didn't hesitate to kiss you softly with his soft lips, not allowing you to continue to speak since he didn't wanna hear you say no to his offer. You returned the kiss, obviously. You had feelings for him and he did too. Slowly parting away, you looked at his brown teddy bear eyes.

'should... Should i stay?'

"what do you say y/n? Stay?" he asked again.

You pecked his lips taking him of guard. "of course, Taehoe"

He happily grinned and wrapped you in his embrace. "i love you!"

.... Silence....

'h-he... He what now?'

"u-uhh i didn't- well i mean- you see I'm- you kn-"

You softly chuckled before kissing him, this time it was your turn not his. "bitch, i love you too"

"wow ok... That's a relief! I thought you'd reject me or something!" he wiped his imagery sweat on his forehead.

"i would never"

"say y/n..." he looked at you lovingly. "wanna have our first date?"

-

"you look dazzling" he complimented you, "i mean you always look dazzling"

You blushed, "thanks. Y-you look handsome".

'calm self, calm... Self...'

"why thank you" he gabs your hands and kissed the back of it. "princess."

'ok first Kim y/n, then sweetie and now princess? What's next? Honey motherfucking bee?'

"aheh..." you awkwardly did that unknown sound.

Taehyung burst out laughing, "what HAHAH was that?!".

You rolled you eyes and shrugged.

.
.
✨ We go back huehuehueee✨
.
.

"hard?" hoseok questioned.

"yup" you gave him a nod then sighed, "he's so irresistibly handsome! I couldn't focus when he's around!"

"not my fault I'm handsome" Taehyung suddenly popped out of nowhere from behind you. He wrapped his hands around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"not as handsome as me though" Jin smiled at himself.

Taehyung snickered before kissing your neck, "what perfume did you use? You smell good"

"i don’t use perfume idiot" you playfully rolled your eyes.

"MY EYES!" Jimin covered his eyes with his arm, "oh my eyes!"

"barf..." Angela deadpanned. "oh well food here i come"

"oi! Angela!" Jimin ran towards her. "show me those foods you said that tastes good!"

"I'm gonna go get something to drink" Namjoon smiles at the rest. "wanna come Kook?"

Jungkook nods "yeah, I'm gonna find girls when I'm at it." he seductively bits his bottom lip. "let's go"

"I'll go now" And after Hoseok said that Jin came along leaving you and Taehyung together.

'obviously planed...'

''now where was i?" Taehyung look up." oh right... Wanna go to a place somewhere private?" he smirked.

-

A/n : it's about to end guuuyyysss the next chapter will be the last i think...