20 (MATURE CONTENT)

!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!
I'll let you know when you should stop and when it's safe to read
(not actual smut)

~time skipped after their meet up~

"y/n",taehyung calls your name before you closed your front door. You turned around to face his tall figure, "I'm thirsty... Can i come in please? I mean i did pay for your food today"

"ok, first of all mr. Kim, i didn't ask you to pay for my food and second you just drinked water before we both got off the your ca-"

"you talk to much. Excuse me", he walks in your house like it's his.

"oi! Da fak, get out! This ain't your home!", you shout at the male who was already on the couch.

"what a small house", he complained.

"if it's too small, get the fuck out."

"I'm thirsty, get me water", his bossy self ordered you.

You sighed at walked towards the kitchen.

'I'm not his maid to order around, dammit'

"here the fuck you go", you forced a smile handing him a glass of cold water.

"on second thought... I don't want water... I am thirsty but not for water" he looks at you with a smirk

"you want juice? I have ketchup, i can add some water in and mix it and BOOM you have a juice. Ketchup juice"

"wha- no! Ew" he stood up from the couch and walked towards you.

Stop here of you wanna skip the bad bad and cringe parts. I recommend you skip it cuz ... It's cringe 😁👌

By every step he takes you take a step back sometimes side ways, "shit- i gotta blast!" you tried running away until he grabbed your wrist and pushed you on the couch, making him on top of you and you at the bottom of him. "you can't just run"

"taehyung get off me! My poor couch will break!" you shout at him.

"what about... No?"

He then puts his soft lips to your jawline giving you goosebumps.

'HIS MEMBER!'

Hello my lovely reader~ let me just casually put a promotion in the middle of some spiciness~ if you ever watch BNHA/My Hero Academia, why not try out my completed work? Hehe it's just a short story so it won't take all your time!

That's all! Bye sweetie~ have funnn!

You slid your left leg and lift you knee to his his member. He growls and landed on the floor, "y/n!!"