38

Angela stops at her tracks and so did you. You looked at her and saw that she has also spotted your aunt that was looking at the both of you. "y/n"

You hummed in respons.

She looked away from your aunt and looked at you. "you go to your aunt first" she continued, "act normal and use the things you learned with that old lady. I'll tell Taehyung everything in detail then I'm sure he'll help you"

You gave her a tight hug making her freeze but a few seconds she awkwardly wrapped her arms around you. "thank you" you whispered to her.

"no problem, now go before she suspects something"

Thanking her one last time you walk away and walked threw the crowds of expensive people, getting nervous by every step you take. The closer you get to your aunt the nervous you get.

"yo- i mean hello", you corrected yourself and 'politely' bowed at her.

"I'm very impressed y/n" she took a glass of alcohol and offered it to you. "drink?"

"no thank you" you pulled out a fake smile. "i don’t drink"

Lie. You just didn't want to take it because you were scared if there was poison in there, you didn't wanna end up like last time she gave you a drink.

"i see" she sighed. "are you enjoying the party?"

'yeah, when i haven't seen your face yet'

"i guess" you shrugged

Change of set!

"Taehyung" Angela stops and saw five new boy's at sight "umm"

"Angela, where's y/n?" Taehyung asked with a worried tone.

"god Taehyung" Yoongi rolled his eyes, "stop getting worried she's just around here"

Angela ignored the pale man and answered Taehyung's question "she's fine well a little..."

"never mind." Yoongi cleared his throat "Let's all start worrying now"

Taehyung looked at Angela, worried Written all over his face. "a little?"

"yeah, you see she's with her aunt and i told her that I'll be explaining everything in detail to you"

Jimin walks beside Angela and wraped si left arm around her shoulders, "don't worry Angela, babe. I told them all everything"

"everything?" she raised a brow, "as in... Everything?"

Jimin nods, feeling proud at himself.

"ok nice. You did something to make me proud for three seconds but you ruined it by saying babe" she steps aside making Jimins arm fall from he shoulder. "ok well now we need a distraction..."

Jimin playfully frowned.

They all looked at each other then at Jin. "what?" Jin asked, all confused and shit.

"WWH, it's your time to shine" all of them, including Angela said.

How did Angela know all of them? Well of course Jimin introduced them with a picture he printed out and when Jimin explained everything he told them about Angela.