13

Taetae
Sunday 11:29

Taetae
Hello hello

Yo

Taetae
Tell me what you want right nooow

I want you to leave me alone

Taetae
Imma give it to you girl right nooow

Then leave me alone

Taetae
.....

Taetae
oh, it's already your lunch tiiime! Come ouuut~

No thank you

Hello??

Dude?????

______________________________

3rd persons POV

You looked at your phone blankly. Thinking if taehyung got mad at you for what you had said. You quickly put your phone down when you heard he door open. You didn't looked at the person but looked at the computer screen in front of you, "anything you would like to buy?" you asked.

"yes. I would like to buy you, miss y/n"

You froze. You looked up slowly, seeing a man looking hot as always.

"sorry sir, we don't sell those

"sorry sir, we don't sell those. Go to a black shop or something.", you stood up and took your phone walking to the staffs room. You didn't want to see him at this time, especially when you were wearing your work clothes.

"I'll be waiting here", you heard him say.

'Pfft- idiot, I'm not existing that way. I'm exiting in the back door'. You thought giggling to your thoughts.

You changed your clothes into a plane blue oversized shirt that had a design on the front of it, a baggy jeans and some rubber shoes. You took hold of your jacket and handy bag and opened the back door. Slowly stepping outside and closing it behind.

'Wait all you can! Take yow time'

Ones you turned away from the door, your soul almost jumped out of you as you see a smirking Taehyung in front of you, "you thought you could escape?"

"e-escape? Meee?? Nooooooo...", you avoid his eye contact wanting to disappear in embarrassment right here, right now.

"what an amazing lie", he chuckled "you need to improve your lying skills, you'll never know if you'll need it"

'Well i surely needed it now...'

"come! I'll take you to lunch!!", he grabbed your wrist not waiting for your response since he knows what your response will be 'no thank you'

(mature content but i basically don't write those type of things. So this is just a little but of... You know? ;) )

As he shove you in his expensive car, you looked at him "where the fuck are we gonna go now? ".

He glanced at you, "oh, baby.".

'BABY?'

You looked at him surprised, your jaw dropped. He removed his seat belt and crawled towards you. As he was getting closer you tried to open the car door but it was useless. "baby are you trying to escape?", he muttered.

'Fuck that's hot--'

You looked at him as he looks at you with his deep and dark eyes. It was filled with lust, the car was heating up. The sweat on your forehead rolled down.

"Taehyung--", he shushed you with his long ass finger. You tried opening the door once more, but stopped when you felt his hot breath on your neck.

"you smell nice today", his fingers rolled up to your curves. You shivered as he continues, you put both of your hands on his shoulder and pushed him off you. But did it work? No.

"Taehyung, stop before I scream", you threatened.

He looks at you with a smirk, "go ahead".

You took a deep breath and screamed, "HEEEEELP SOMEONES RAPING MEEEEEEEEE". You looked around seeing no one. Not a single person. Or a single animal. You looked at taehyung who was still holding you, "get your dirty ass hands ooooffffff meeee" you wiggled around like worm trying to get his hands off you.

(it stops here my friend)

Taehyung let out a sigh and sat back at his seat properly, putting his seat belt on. "alright! Lets goooooo", he cheerfully shouts starting the car like nothing happened.

'DID HE JUST CHANGED HIS ATTITUDE THAT FAST?! '