36

Y/n walked down the stairs with her outfit, her (type of shoes) tapping the stairs.

"you're done?" she heard a voice.

'Angela...'

"yup! Let's go" you said, forcing at smile at her. After knowing she was the one trying to keep you away from Taehyung you felt hurt and you wanted to stay away a little far from her starting now.

She walked the both of you to the white car, "why the long face?" you heard her ask.

You shook you said with your fake smile, "I just don't wanna see that aunt, you know?"

She simply nodded before you both sat inside the car, the driver closing it after you.

'this is going to be a long night.'

Change of set!

"Taehyung hurry up, we don't have all day" Jimin whined.

Taehyung was just sadly walking slow, his head hanging down. "yeah, yeah"

As the seven of then walked inside the party area, Jimin looked around to see if someone particular has arrived.

He nervously took his phone from his pocket and started typing...

___________________________
Angela 🤢
Friday 6:50pm

Are you at the party??

Angela 🤢

Not yet, we're on our way

Wooohhh

I'm getting nervous 😥

Angela 🤢
D

on't be, this plan will work.

Angela 🤢
100%

It better be 🤧

Angela 🤢
We're almost there

Angela 🤢
Just a few turns

Noted!

I'll wait for you outside?

Angela 🤢
No. Don't. Y/n will see you and our mission will be ruined >:l

Ok 😒

Angela 🤢
We're here. Bye!

Nice!

Bye-bye
Read

___________________________

Jimin's lips curved into a soft smile. Their plan was coming and he couldn't be more excited and nervous.

"Jimin put that phone away." He heard Jin naging him, "There's many girls around, you always love hooking up. Now go before the person who caught your eyes be taken away from you."

Jungkook stood beside Jimin, "how about her?" he pointed at the girl with long reddish hair with off-shoulder dress. "she looks fine"

"no. I'm not in the mood right now guys" Jimin glanced at Taehyung who was sadly drinking by his own.

'time to shine Jiminie'

Change of set!

"this is the party?" You asked, your eyes widening by the sight of the big chandelier and the fancy big room. People chatting and delicious food all around.

"it is" Angela answered. "it's boring, but the food tastes good. That's the only thing i like about this party."

"i see..."

Angela looked around and saw a familiar person looking at her.

"are you ready?" Jimin mouthed.

She nods, "hey y/n come with me for a second".

You looked at her quite confused but replied with an, "ok"

She held your wrist while looking at Jimin.

"over there" he points at the table with Taehyung sitting on it. Alone.

She quickly nodded beck at Jimin and dragged you to the table beside Taehyung's. "i gotta go to the bathroom, bye" she raps and ran away leaving you there confused as fuck.

She ran towards Jimin breathing heavily, "our plan's gonna work for sure"

"yeah, let's just wait and see..."

-

You stood there alone for a minute then looked around. The people there looked like they were having fun, but not you.

Then you looked at the table and your heart skipped a beat when you saw him.

He was already looking at you with wide eyes, you could see he could faint any moment.

Your heart was beating wildly, face red as a tomato.

He's dark hooded eyes turned soft and glossy out of tears. And so were yours.

"t-Taehyung?"

He walked closer to you. His lips had a gap in between still looking surprised.
"y/n?"

In the other hand two pare of eyes was watching the both of you two having an eye stare match.

"it's working" Angela and Jimin both said at the same time.

-
A/n : yeah, another update bitch

-A/n : yeah, another update bitch