23

(a/n: before we start this is y/n's grandma in her dad's side :) )

You walked out of your house, locking it behind you.

"let me help miss"

A sudden voice behind you said, startling you. You slowly turned around seeing no other than, "oh... Hi Taehoe"

"hey, let me help you with your luggage" he offers

"no, i have my own arms and hands, thanks for the offer anyway"

"no, let me ma'am", he tries again

"no sir"

He rolled his eyes slightly chuckling at your stubborn attitude when he snatched your small luggage off you grip, "you're welcome"

"oi!"

"ointment", he laughed loudly at his joke while you just look at him deadpanned

"ha.ha.ha. Very VERY funny, ouch my tummy is... Ouch"

"yeah yeah, now get in mrs. Kim" he opened the passenger seat offering you to get in.

"thank you and again I'm not a Kim", you sat on the car then he closed the door and judged to the trunk of his car and puts you bag inside.

"right, let's go!" he sat beside you on the drivers seat, grinning widely, "you ready?"

"do you even know where we're going well i mean I'M going?" you said, making the 'I'm' clear as possible for him to hear

"I'm your ride kim y/n"

"y-your ride?!" you shuttered, feeling heat on you face.

'Is it just my dirty mind or is he actually saying that i think his saying?!'

"oh my, kim y/n what's on your mind huh? What i meant is I'm your ride as in CAR ride since you don't have a driver's license, mrs kim" he said making his sentence earlier clear for the reader who's reading this.

"oooohhh... I'm... Well i mean i can always take the bus you know?"

"well this ride is free"

'My dirty mind literally needs to stop with the fantasies...'

"i see..." you gaze at taehyung for a split second then ask a question "why are you so stubborn?"

"huh?" he looked you confused then back at the rode

"I mean why did you come here when i said don't come, why are you so stubborn as fuck?"

He slightly chuckled then began to answer your question, "i rarely get a break from work since i stick my nose on work sheets. I was guessing this is a perfect break for me, ones in a while"

"but out of all choices... WHY WITH ME" you punched the air woth your hands on fists.

"just cause, you're fun to be with. You know?" he laughs while you froze on the sudden compliment, you didn't know if it was a compliment but you took it as one

"t-thanks?"

"say y/n are we going the right way?" he asks

"no, we're going the opposite way" you answered with a straight face.

"why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"did you ask?" you said with your sassy attitude tone.

"where'd you get that sassy mood all of a sudden..." he muttered.

-

"this is it?", he asks.

You nod in response "yep", you opened the car door and hopped off.

"is this where your grandmother lives huh... It feel so... Lonely... "

"i doubt that" you muttered, then walked ahead.

Before you knock on the front door it swung open reveling your grandmother that hugged you straight away.

"y/n! Dear!" she shouts your name and shaking your body nonstop.

"g-grandma!" you hugged back, "you're not yet fully recovered, get back to bed please"

You shook her head to the side and looked at taehyung with full of hope in her eyes, "are you y/n's boyfriend?"

"Grandma!" you face-palmed "taehyung you don't ha-"

"not yet grandma" he cuts your sentence

"oh my! The 'yet' though~ i thought so. Come in, come in!" she opens the door wider for you and taehyung to come it.

"so how are you going grandma?" you ask, taking your sit down the sofa, taehyung sitting beside you.

"I'm fine, how about the both of you"

"we both are feeling great" you answered fast before taehyung say anything ridiculous.

"that's nice to hear, cookies and milk anyone?" your grandma stands up and runs to the kitchen right away before getting your answers.

"hey taehyung, i never got a chance to thank you for bringing me here" you said, obviously trying to make a conversation to avoid being awkward.

"you're welcome. oh and about your grandmother, i like her attitude. A lot" he says

Suddenly out of nowhere you grandma pops up "why thank you dear"

"grandma, stop popping out of nowhere!"

And the whole day was filled with laughter and chit-chats with taehyung and your grandma