34

Ten months later...

"Taehyung it's already been ten months..." Jin sighed, "we should stop looking... She might be hap-"

"no!" Taehyung shouts, throwing the chair he was sitting on to the wall. "I won't... I won't!"

"well what should we do then?" Hoseok asked

"i-i don't... I don't Know"

Change of set

"finally, we'll nover see each other again" the old woman said.

You sighed, it's been forever since you've been in this hell hole. You did try multiple times for escaping but all that happened is dragging you inside the mansion all over again, eventually you gave up.

This old woman in front of you was the person who's teaching you good manners. You felt like a princess but you didn't want it. She didn't like you since you're so stubborn with her all the time and you'd always piss her off but it wasn't your fault for making her mad. It was her.

She'll always make little things you do wrong a big thing.

"i couldn't agree more"

She rolled her eyes and walked away. You'll finally never see her. Hopefully that is.

"you're finally done with that old bitch" you heard a familiar voice behind you. "i never liked her to be honest".

"Angela.."

After the months you grew close to Angela since she's always has eyes stuck on you, it was her top duty. She'll make sure you didn't escape and do stupid things. Although you could see how she looks at your aunt when their face-to-face. She isn't a big found of her.

"just help me escape already! Both of us can have a happy life!" you whined.

She slightly chuckled, "no. Whatever you say about escaping or helping you on getting your phone it's always a no"

"i fucking hate you"

"i fucking love you too"

You both walked in the hallways greeted by some maids, it honestly made you feel uncomfortable and embarrassed since you still weren't used to those greeting things formally.

"we have a party to attend tomorrow evening." Angela spoke, "you and i have to go shopping later."

'a party?'

"party? What type of party?" you asked her.

She looked at you and answered. "it's a formal party. Every well known people in Seoul will be attending there. Like CEOs, idols, actors, ect. You gotta dress neat or get kicked out"

"I'd rather be kicked out"

She snickered. "oh trust me, i would as well. It's boring as fuck"

"well at least you're there~"

"hah, luckily me..."

-

"too... Too revealing" Angela complained the outfit you were trying on.

You both were in a very expensive mall and by the looks of the people here were rich. Too many expensive girls.
(a/n : tAkE iT oFf-)

"how about this?" you showed her a black dress that to worker chose for you to try on.

"are you going to a funeral or something?"

You laughed out loud making people around you look at you with weird expressions. "i-I'll try a different one"

"you'd better" you heard her say.

You walked out of the dresser, "this?"

"meh..."

"what do you mean 'meh'?" you raised a brow.

"uhhh.. No" you looked at you up and down. You didn't feel uncomfortable since she's a woman and you both were quite close. "you're expecting me to say yes to a spaghetti dress or whatever you call that?"

You did see her point. It was a red dress that has many stings and stuff, it looked weird.

You walked inside the dresser and tried on the next one.

"this?" you asked her.

She looked at you for a second then the dress you're wearing.

(a/n : I'm not going to put the dress or explain it, idk your fashion sense so just imagine it yourself. I'm sorry lmao)

"perfect" she simply replied.

"finally!" walking inside the dresser, you changed your clothes and walked out seeing Angela with two bags in her hands.

"here" she handed you a white bag, "open it bitch"

You nodded and opened it slowly seeing high-heels (or any type) that matched your outfit. "woah..."

"like it?" she asked.

Looking at her with wide eyes you questioned, "you bought this? For me?"

"duh"

You ran up to her and gave her a hug, "i fucking love you sooo much"

She hugged back, "i fucking hate you too"

-
A/n : I'm sorry, i couldn't make myself be a villain ;_; i tried but i just couldn't boi...