39

"get in quickly!" Angela pushed you inside Taehyung's car in a hurry. "Taehyung you better treat her right"

He nods and sent you a smile, "i will."

"Go now! That ant aunt saw us and now she might figure out something!" Jimin panicked an flipped his hair.

"bye y/n!" the rest of the boys bid you both goodbye then Taehyung drove off.

The ride was silent, Taehyung focused on the road while you look out the window worried if something might happen.

"y/n?" Taehyung called out.

You face him, humming in respons.

"we're almost at my house, you'll be safe there."

-

"this is what you call a 'house'?!" your lips parted, surprised how big Taehyung's 'house' was. "it has 4 fucking floors bro"

"oh come on, it's not that big"

"not that big?" you looked at him in disbelief. "bitch this is more than fifty times my house!"

"oh y/n" He chuckls, "if you want a bigger one i can-"

"don't even think about it"

You walked inside along with Taehyung that was holding the top of your head. It made you feel small.

"we'll be sleeping in one bed" he said with a smirked.

You'd be lying of you don't want to sleep with him (a/n: that sounds wrong-) but you didn't wanna be a burden. You're already staying at his house and you wanna sleeo beside him? For you, it's quite disrespectful and embarrassing.
"no way in hell Taehoe. But anyway thank you for letting me stay here... I really appreciate it..."

"if you do, gimme a kiss"

Blushing hard you pretend you didn't hear anything and walked inside the mansion with a pouting Taehyung.

-

"this is your room, my rooms beside yours. So of you wanna sleep beside me you can" he said with his never disappearing smirk placed on his face.

"no, and thank you" you were about to close the door when you remembered something. You opened it again and saw Taehyung still standing there.

"changed your mind sweetie?"

'sweetie... No Y/n, calm your hormones!'

"wh-what? No! It's just i don't have... Clothes..."

He walks in your room and opens your dresser and took some clothes. Walking back to you he handed you a hoodie that was five times bigger than you and some loose shorts. "this is mine" he said, "you can use it. I told maids to buy you underwear earlier, so it must be at the bathroom"

You felt yourself heating up since someone brought you underwear and you aren't comfortable with other people buying you those. "underwear? Wow you're... Prepared... Thank you but how'd you know my... My size?"

"oh y/n, i have my ways"

'i swear to god! Why is everyone saying "i have my ways"?!'

"ok whatever"

"I'll see tomorrow~ good night Kim y/n~" he smiled and blows you a kiss.

"g-good night" you closed the door and nibbled your bottom lip.

'that was cu- BULLSHIT!'

You stomped your way to the bathroom and took a warm shower to cool you down, you aslo saw the underwater.

'this is gonna be a looong night...'

Change of set!

"i heard you actually helped her escape? Do you know that we cannot get her back again since she's now in Taehyung's hands, right?" Jane said in a calm tone but one things for sure, she was furious.

Angela gulped, her hands sweaty, "I quit". She managed to say.

"oh?" Jane bitterly chuckled. "then you're free, you're useless anyway"

'I'd rather be useless then be like you'

"go on now" She waved Angela to get out.

'well that was easy...'

"you don't have a place to live though"

Angela looked at the woman with wide eyes, "what?"

"i took the money, including your house."

-
A/n : we also need the view of Angela, without it you'll be CONFUSED AS FUCK so bare with it please bfhdhbfds