15

You and taehyung got off his car and now roaming around the street full of street food and loud noises, you could see taehyung wasn't a fan of it. He was wearing a suit, it doesn't fit for the hot place you both were in. "taehyung... Why do you even wear a damn suit...", you muttered but loud enough for him to hear beside you.

"well i wasn't aware of both of use going in a street food place today".

You hummed in reply, looking around to see if there was any delicious food around. "LOOK! Tteokbokki! Have you ever tried that?" you asked glancing at him beside you.

"no".

'What da fak?! He never tried that?! What kind of place do this dude live?'

"well then, let's try that! It's delicious boi", you grabbed his wrist and brought him to where an old woman was selling Tteokbokki.

"2 please", you opened your bag and took your wallet out until a hand stopped you. You looked up and saw taehyung who just payed for it. "de heck?! Taehyung-- Oh right.. You're supposed to pay..... Whoops! Anyways, thanks" you laughed awkwardly looking away. Taehyung in the other hand was laughing at how you react.

"here you both are, thank you!", the old lady gave the Tteokbokki to the both of you.

"thank you", you both said and walked away.

"taehoe get your wallet ready! Cuz it's gonna be empty later!", you chewed you tteokbokki.

Taehyung just laughed in return, "yeah-- ok, noted. I learned my lesson! Always bring my black card"

You looked at him with wide eyes, "black... Card?!".

He nods, "yep".

"i... I have no comment.." you stopped walking making taehyung stop as well.

"what is it?" he asks.

"COME HERE!" you again, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a man who was selling "kimbap!" you looked at him, your eyes full of hope for him to buy you some.

"fine..." he sighs and pays the man.

"thanks taehoe! "

"taehyung" he corrected you

"taehoe"

"tae. Hyung"

"Tae. Hoe"

"hyung"

"hoe"

"hyung"

"hoe"

And that ladies and gentlemen... Continues until the the man who sells kimbap comes to save the day, " here you go".

He hands you the kimbamp and you took it, happily. "thank you! Now lets go taehoe"

"taehyung" he defend. "taehoe, and thats final! "

Taehyung just laughs. He felt, comfortable around you. Even though you just knew some weeks ago. He looks at your small figure that was dragging him to who knows where while smiling. "where are we going now princess?"

"ok, one don't give me pet names. I hate those. And two, to buy more food DUH", you looked from left to right. "OVER THERE!" and you dragged him to whatever place you wanted

'This little girl really has a huge appetite, huh?'

-

"bye taehoe! See you next time! Thanks for the fooooood!", you waved good bye.

"whatever... My wallet is crying because of you", and with that he drove off.

'Pfft- well you are a CEO so what's the big deal???'

You stepped inside the door that has 'stuffs only sign on it. "I'm back", you shout to let your co-workers know.

You saw a woman coming close to you, "about time! You're late!"

"no... I'm literally a minute BEFORE my work starts", you said. She rolled her eyes and snickered. You just wanted to grab a scooper and scoop off her eyeballs.

You walked to your counter and used your phone since it was another work with no customers at sight...

A/N : short chapter... I've been inactive lol but here it is ig...