Chapter 14

Kabir's pov

It has been two days since I found out that Vansh helped me out when I was not in senses. From then and on I tried to ignore him. I was so embarrassed of myself and the situation that I personally put myself into that I didn't have the courage to face him.

To avoid him, I tried to stay in the room as long as I could and go out just for the necessary, like eating or taking some fresh air or to work-out a little. I tried to do things a bit late so I couldn't run into him.

I usually don't like staying in a close room but the fact that I found something that kept me busy so far. Because after the salad lunch I had two days back, to pass my time I scrolled through my phone. I found some pictures that I took at the party. I got some interesting faces, on which I started my work. And discovered that going to Vansh's party was not that bad of an idea. It turned out to be an advantage for me. As I said you never know when destiny has in store for you. I did some research here and there with Mishra's help. The police department has so many resources and a very big team that some investigation work can be done in some hours. And without that team my work could last months and maybe with no results.

It was nine o'clock in the night. I switched off my laptop and got changed for my work-out routine. I was about to put my fit watch when someone knocked on the door.

I'd have more privacy in the camping sight than on this cruise. "Coming!"

Two big men were waiting for me. Black t-shirt and black pants.

"Yes?" I asked,a little puzzled.

"You are expected at hall 51. We are here to take you." the right one spoked.

I tried to maintain my composure. "Who is expecting me and why?"

"All your doubt will be cleared once you're in the hall." the second one answered me.

"Okay. I'll be there. You may go now."

"We are here to take you with us,sir." the fist one replied.

They were kinda funny. Like they were threatening me but with respect. They hope me to be intimidated by how they look but I find them really... amusing. And their style to answer me, one by one. "I am capable of going to the hall on my own."

They just looked me into the eyes and crossed their arms on their chest. "It's an order ,sir."

I got the point. It was no use to oppose them. "Let's go."

They guided me to hall 51 and opened me the door. I entered thinking of what could the thing that I did wrong and because of that I was here?

There was no one in the hall. I give a look around if there was someone hiding somewhere. The door on the other side of the room opened and Vansh Raisinghania made his entry.

I slightly laugh at my stupidity. I couldn't get the very simple fact, that who could it be if not the Vansh Raisinghania, to make my entire life a mystery and miserable at the same time.

I begin to laugh very hard. First that twin bodyguards, who wanted to bring me here with them, as I was a criminal, and now Vansh, entering an empty hall like a gangster.

"I thought that vacation far from work will do you good, but I guess that is not happening, Inspector. You're losing your mind instead of refreshing it." He remarked with a confused look.

I became serious. " You are making me a mad man Mr. Raisinghania. What do you..." I started but remember that he has said to me before that he doesn't want anything from me. "Sorry, sorry, let me ask you again." I added with an apologetic smile."Why did you bring me here, Vansh?"

"Very good, Kabir. You are learning very fast." he stated, and that idiotic smirk had his come back on his lips. "And you are because I thought you escaped." He gave me a severe look, like he really feared my escape. Oblivious it was a silly comment. The holiday on cruise was designed on purpose so I couldn't have a way to run away or fly anywhere.

"How can I escape without your permission, Mr Rai- no, Your Highness." I replied with a fake smile.

"Well, well. Someone's picking up good manners."

A/N: Thank you for more than 3K reads. Hope you're enjoying the storyline. Please follow my instagram account @kava_fanfiction.

I want to wish you a very happy new year in advance. I hope this new year brings happiness and joy in your and your family's life ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Please VOTE, share and comment your opinions and your eventual questions. Lots of Love, Maya.