Advice 10: Careful who you're friends with and rest for Gods people.

"For good news came to us just as to them, but the message they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened."
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:2‬ ‭ESV‬‬

"They were not United by faith with those who listened"
I feel like one thing that is important in our walk with Christ is surrounding ourselves with other like-minded Christians who love God just as much as you. 1 Corinthians 15:33 days, "Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good character." If you're always surrounded by people who love to do the things you're against, make sure you are strong enough to not follow them in the things that they do. This isn't to say don't have friends with different values. It's okay to be friends with different people but I'm trying to say don't let those people influence you negatively.

The people you're friends with is important because remember that saying that goes "show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are?" Your friends kind of represent you that is why you can't just let anyone in your life. This verse talks about how the message that those who left Egypt, with Moses, was not heard by them or did not benefit them because they were not united in faith with those who listened. Make sure you have some friends that you can talk to about your beliefs and who love God as much as you because the Christian walk gets lonely if you're in your own. Of course you have God but fellowshipping with others is still necessary. 

There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
Hebrews 4:9-11

These verses talk about how we will one day have rest. That will happen when we see God or when he comes back for us. If you're struggling right now, always remind yourself that it won't last. Eventually you will get through this. Eventually you will rest. Whenever you're discouraged remember Romans 8:18, which says, " I consider that the sufferings of this time are not worthy to be compared to the glory that will be revealed to us." Hang in there. It gets better 😊. If you need to talk I'm here and will also be praying for you. God bless. ❤️