Advice 5: Spending time with God in a busy world :(

Ever since school started, it's been hard for me to spend as much time with God as I did over the summer. I'm not going to say that I don't have time because that's what I kept telling myself. The truth is, if you really want to spend more time with someone, you will make time because they are important. I've been feeling so convicted because I spend hours studying, on Tik Tok, Instagram, but when it comes to spending at least 10 min with the lord, it's so hard for me. I really do want to spend time with him, but I guess I feel guilty and also feel like a lot of times in my prayers, I'm not sure exactly what to say if that makes any sense. Like I know there are a lot of things to be praying for because look at our world, but yeah I kinda run out of things to say.
Another thing is that I've been feeling very lonely and sort of empty. I know it's because I haven't been spending time with God. I think I've talked about this in one of the other chapters: I often struggle with loneliness and feeling misunderstood. God is really the only one who understands me, so I feel that not spending time with him is probably what's affecting my mood. That's something that I've noticed- whenever our lives seem to be going in a negative direction, it's often because we've replaced God in our lives. We've replaced him with idols like social media, phones, friends. I'm not saying that those things aren't important, but we need to remember that God comes first and foremost in our lives. Whenever I start having those negative thoughts and emotions, I know it's cause I've been drifting away from God and we do not want that.
Anyways this is just to be vulnerable with y'all and tell other Christians out there that if you're stuck in apathy please get out of it!!! This goes for me too. This is not the time to be slacking in your faith. Not when the world is literally falling apart before our eyes. We need to be in prayer and reading the word like never before so that we won't become lukewarm. Jesus loves you too much and I care about you, so please message me if you need to talk, I promise you I'm an open person. This is a judgment-free zone and I'd like to help you. Let me know if you need advice on anything even if it's not religious lol. ❤️