Hi I'm useless and hurt

Hi, the title says everything

I'm deadly tired and it hurts everywhere, my stomach hurts, my head is burning, my bones are in pain.  I want to puke when I eat and I can see my ribs again.

I asked my mom to go the the doctor, but she doesn't believe me. And it hurts when I breathe.

I want to tell it to someone, that I feel like I'm useless, pathetic, and I want to jump off a bridge. But all the people I know talk to me for homeworks or because they pity me..

They don't believe me. Other strudents pushes me in the stairs, and they look throught me like I don't even exist. And I dont know what to do because no one hears me.

I tell my parents all of that, but they just think I need to stop listening to myself so much. 

I just don't have anyone? I guess that's it -

I don't even know why I write that, this chapter and all the rest. I wanted to help people because no one did for me. But I'm not even sure I can do that correctly.

My body makes me feel so bad in all the way.  I talked to my parents. I told them. But I know what they means by "It's for your own good, you have to wait/think about it/try to be happy as a girl". It means they don't want me to change, they don't want to help me in that.

Every time I see it it feels wrong and I want to rip my skin. I want to lost weight so I don't have breast anymore, or these legs, or these hips. I don't know if I can lose more but I'll try anyway. I can't live my entiere life crying because I accidently saw myself in the mirror or heard my voice.

I don't know if I want to live or die.

I don't even know why I'm writing this and I feel bad to do so, because I know it's so pathetic, and so attention seecking or whatever shit I am.

I think I just need to know someone can read this and I will not be the only one to now.