So you are having dysphoria just yet ?

Hey man , it's me again . So , this is a little text with advices for you when you're on dysphoria .

You have to know if no one say to you that you're an handsome , fabulous , unique boy/man , and you deserve a lot of love and fun !

It's not a big deal but it work to me , what about you ?

Here is a list of chose I do when I have dysphoria . We don't all live it the same way ,but I hope it can help you .

-Listening to music (personnaly , I have a loooooot of validation from cavetown , but if you just want to think about something else , as you want !)

-Watch a movie (or a serie , a show wich allow you to escape . Personnaly (again) , I love to watch James Corden in those moments , it's just ... Perfect )

- You're pet is an living chose full of love . Think 'bout it . And , a study had show that they're reducting stress , anxiety ...

-Speak . Speak to a friend , a member of your family , anyone you want and you love . If you're alone right now, talking to an inanimate thing can permite you to clear your head .

-Take a bath . If you are having a really bad body dysphoria like me , follow this advice : First , run the water in the bath , in the same time , add soap to make bubbles and a lot of foam . You should no longer able to see the water wich is full of foam . Then, you take your clothes off (to take a bath it's better) and the most important , don't look down ! At last , come in the bath , and , ho, it's magic ! You can't see your body ! Whoa !

-Go outside . Go for a walk to relax in a forest for exemple . Or , if you want, go do some purchases , go do a footing , for resume , go outside to refresh your ideas .

Things not to do when you're on dysphoria :

-don't stay on the floor , crying . Belive me , I try , it's not cool. Plus , it will last longer ! 

-Don't hurt yourself . It's not a solution . And, I know it's more easy to say than to do but , please, don't hurt yourself . You deserve to be fine , to be alright , to be hear and understood . And if you are having thoughts about it , take the habitude to do something else when you are thinking about that ! Like ... "All the time I'm having mutilations thoughts , I listen to music and sing along !" 

-Don't hide your fellings . It's ok to have dysphoria , what isn't is to don't care 'bout how you feel. Don't say like "It's okay" If it's not . Take care of you .

Sooooooooo that's all for the day folks !

Take care of you !