Oh my gosh guys, its freacking halloween in some days

Sorry, two chapter in the same minute, i just realised that we are in october and I have a fucking obsession with halloween. Sorry about that.

So, yeah, I don't know if I can really write something that is related to trans guys stuff while speaking about halloween, but...

Okay, so, this is the chapter that probably won't help you, the one where I write everything I did about transition and all, and asking you things. 

IF YOU ARE KIND YOU WON'T LEAVE ME WITHOUT ANSWERS. (i'm not begging you, but I can get down on my knees if you want?)(It hurt my little hearth when I'm asking a question and people are like "yeah, hum, btw, it's not like he talked". It happen to me frequently irl)

okay, so part one.

Don't go thinking I am super far in my transition and all, you'll be very disappointed.

I did a lot of coming out to my parents, like, I talked to them about that sooo many times I don't even remember. I asked them to see a psychiatre (is this the right word in english? Gosh I don't know) that is specialised in "gender stuffs", like, I don't really know how to explain that, but this guy could help me and give me the fucking man juice, but what did my parents said? "You have to suffer before". Like... What? I guess parents are dumb. 

I didn't do any coming out to my friends because I don't have any, wich, in this situation, is very cool. Well, I do have one friend, but she don't really see me anymore, since I started presenting male.

So. I plan to do ANOTHER COMING OUT, but in wich were will be a lot more of drama. It will work, drama always work.  I want to do it before my 17 years old, and I only have 2 months left. Heelp.

Okay, so PART TWO

I may have some ideas on the new chapters, but maybe you could help me choose it, because I am very lazy and very disapointting. I am gonna give you some of the ideas I had, and just tell me what you think I should talk about, if you have any other ideas, it is very welcome. You are not obligated to answer me of course, it is your choice.

So, on what should I blatant next?

-Parents (and how dumbs some are)

-All the ways to come out (I did it so many times, it could at least be useful to you)

-On my way to pass (again, i think i discovered some new magic passing tricks)

-Dysphoria that it you hard and like a bitch (it hurt)

-A new chapter of things to help while on dysphoria

-Euphoria?! It'n not a tips, but, i don't know.

-When you lost all your hope.

Well, I think its all for now. Tell me if you want, what you think about that. 

Btw, thanks to all people reading this. I'm so fucking happy to help (or at least try to help) some guys out there, it make me feel like I have a utility for the first time.

See ya later, take care of you