the notebook

hi guys , it's me again ! 

To be honest , when I started this chapter, I was like "'bout what can I talk today?" , and ... This just appear to me , like a revelation . THE NOTEBOOK !

Ok , let me explain myself: The notebook is a good method to progress in a transition , to cope with dysphoria, to evolve .

It's my version of an intim journal , y'know? You would just write your feelings, your little victory, when and how you have feel dysphoria ... And even , when your feeling fine, write a text for yourself when you feel bad . 

You can also write to your futur self , or to your past-self . Put on the paper your feelings can relieve you of a heavy weight on the hearth , and you will constat your evolution . 

Maybe in some years you will find it , in a box , and read it . You will remember that time, and constat all the way you have traveled . Say that to you your futur self is surely giving you a lot of positivity .

And just if you are questionning , no, it won't make you look like a girl

And just if you are questionning , no, it won't make you look like a girl. Boys can have feeling to y'know , it's not because your a man that you have to be a living stereotype !

Cis boys are writing notebook to , it's just a good way to feel better !

Personnally , I'm having one notebook , and even if I was a little reticent first, at last , it help me sooo much! And y'konw what ? I've find a old notebook that I start writing 2 or 3 years ago, when I realised I was trans . It's funny, all this choose that I was affraid of, all this things I was dying to know , and my expectations ... And when I'm feeling bad, or I have the impression that things happened to slowly , I read it and I feel better .