My name

Okay, so it is not a tips at all, I just wanted to tell my name. I feel like it's even more mine and not just a name that I like if I tell that... well, that is my name.

I struggled to chose it because my deadname meant pretty much a lot of things for my parents. In fact, I already had a deadname when I wasn't even born. Before even having a child, my father knew that will be the name of his "daughter". 

my deadname is a little peculiar name, and this is where it is hard to find a name.

In my family, every child name is referred to mythologie. My little sister have the name of the norse godess of death for exemple. So, picking a name that have no link with any mythology would have been broking the link with my family and me.

SO. If I had a deadname that wasn't that important, I would probably have chose another name. Like Gabriel or James. I like these pretty much. But it wasn't fitting in my family. I mean, I don't really care about that, I don't like my parents or the rest (only my younger brother), but still has it a symbolic. And its important for me to to still fit with it, maybe to kind of reasure me, like telling me I have not became another person.

Bref. I turn in circle, maybe because I'm anxious. It isn't a big suprise, I always am. I'm just scared that it isn't a good name and all, because it is strange, and I don't want people to tell me I just took a name like that for attention or all that shit...

Just promise you won't laught behind your screen..

Okay, so yeah. Well, well yeah. What am I even writting.?... My name is Orion.

Oh my gosh I don't even want it to be like, a big announcement, it really isn't, it's just a name that took me long to tell.

So. Yeah, this is my name. This is also a constellation and the name of a character of the greek mythology. I really like it because it is also connected to me deadname (not that I like it, but it really seems like a metaphor of transition for me). because it is seen like a representation of the "male version" of the character of my deadname. Don't know if this is very clear? Well, I just don't want to give it because then my deadname would be so easy to find.

But yeah.

My name is Orion. I have a name.

I guess it don't mean anything for other people than myself, wich is totally normal, but yeah, I wanted to write it down.