Things to make you feel masculine

Hey People. I was not sure about the title of this chapter: Like, some guys like to feel feminine and all, and I won't deny that myself, I like tons of "feminins feelings and stuffs". But after all, what is feminity and masculinity? Well, I'm not here to define that. All you need to know is that you don't have to be a super manly guy to enjoy the feeling of "masculinity". This is just for you to feel better with yourself.

So, There are tons of things. Some will work with some people, some other won't. It really depends of the person.

on clothes

* Boxers. They are just so great (well, in my opinion). And if you pack (with a sock or a packer, whatever does the trick), it's a magical experience.

* Basically, get this masculine ouftit you own, like some pants, a band shirt...

* Shoes are important too. Maybe its just me, put putting some destroyed converses make me feel good. Maybe it's stupid, I don't know, it just make me feel good.

Appearence/ self care

* If you can have access to this, male perfum and/or soap is good. Your odor can impact a lot, and the act of washing yourself with this soap, and putting this man deodorant can help a lot in feeling masculine.

*Shave your face. Even if you don't have anything that grow, shaving is cool. Make sure that no one can take you in the act, because trust me, finding an excuse for this is kind of complicated... Make sure your don't cut yourself whie shaving, it's actually pretty difficult at first.

* Let your hairs grow. Leg hairs for example. Of course, if you want to shave or are obligated to, shaving your legs does not make you any less of a man. But yeah, hairs can help some guys to feel more masculine.

* style your hair with gel. This is always good to do, and help you find diffeent style and look.

Pass the time, do "masc" activities:

* skateboard is very cool for that. While riding a skateboard, you'll feel like the king of the world. Plus, this is a good way to change your thoughts and all, relax and distract yourself from dysphoria.

* Basket ball/ any sport in fact: Do basket ball! It feels particulary good when you play with other guys. You don't have to make a whole team, you can be 3 or even 2.

* Listen to music: But like, music that make you feel manly. I don't know how many time I'll use this word in this chapter, probably a lot. But yeah, listen to "manly music". Depends of you, it can be metal, rap, punk... Usually "violent" music.

* exercise : If you can, try some musculation: This is very useful for passing time and improve your body image. In most of the exercise, you can actually read, so that's cool.

Personally, my list on how I feel masculine is long and full of weird things. You'd probably say by reading it "wtf does he means, why even do that ?!" I can list you some, this is actually very strange, you know. The goal is for you to make your own. List what makes you feel good 'and manlyy), so you can do it again on bad times.

So, my list include: Wearing my headphones; reading  comics; ripped jeans; old converses; drink from a can; playing the drums;   rick and morty (don't even know why); sometimes, a lot of swearing ; some positions, sit with legs apart, slumped...

So yeah. Basically, a lot of clichés. But remember, liking feminine stuffs does not make you any less of a man. Really. And liking these things does not make you a man either. You are who you are, independently of what/who you like. This is just things to make you more feel like yourself. Of course, this may not be your personnality at all : Just take a look at my list, this is full of masc cliché: It permit me to feel good, but you know, I actually prefer reading, writing... This list is just here to make me feel more legit, more like a guy (wich I wouldn't have needed if I just have been born one.)

I hope this help, these are basics, but sometimes it's important to remember them.