My first hater !🎈

Hello! 

So like, Today I experienced my first hate experience on this site, it was pretty fun. 

I was just still, sitting here, thinking that maybe the world was somehow okay. And then I received a message.

So like, when I asked him why he was even here (a book for trans guys, a little suspicious no?), he answered that he just "liked to make girls cry"

So like, when I asked him why he was even here (a book for trans guys, a little suspicious no?), he answered that he just "liked to make girls cry". You can see this is a good person.

So I went to his page because I'm always curious to see who is insulting me in fact, turns out he is somehow a Green day fan: But dude, did you know Green Day wasn't homophobic ? (Ha yes, because he reacted at the fact I said I didn't want homophobia, transphobia or racism in the book .)

Here's an extract of an interwiew of Green Day:

Armstrong replied: "We accept anyone who feels marginalised at any Green Day event. Period."

He continued: "Especially if you're gay or trans, black, white, brown, or of any nationality. Period. Green Day is a safe place for you to be. I think it's a problem that we have to face every day, and we have to do whatever we can to fix it."

(Source : NME)

And that. (It's around 3 minutes in the video)

But just... I fail to understand: He litteraly searched a book, didn't liked it apparently, and felt the urge to try to hurt a person he doesn't even know? That's fucked up.

I'm quite glad this guy commented in fact: That's the kind of thing that make me want to keep going, to keep pushing until I win. Be happy just to prove him wrong, you know what I mean? At first, I was a little surprised because all of people that have read and commented my book are so fucking nice and lovely that I forgot assholes still exists. But now ? I'm ready to drink bottles of testosterone and ride a shark into a volcano.

I conversed with him a little, and finished by telling him to ask himself why he craved attention to the point  to come and insult people and said that when he'll have the answer, we could talk. I kind of waited to see if he would answer, but ten minutes later, I blocked/mutes him and deleted the comment. I don't want to lose my time or energy to this guy, it's just not worth it.

So why am I writing a whole chapter about that? Well, I still had things to put outside of me I guess, but also wanted this to serve to tell you that: If you experience hate, cowards insulting you for no reason, hide behind their computer, it is not your fault. The world is a little rotten place if you want my thoughts. The important is to not give too much importance to bad things, and focus on good things, good people. That's all.

Well, bye bye !