𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏.

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈."

»»----- ➴ -----««

IT was currently 3:30pm. Mostly all the students were either at home, hanging out with friends, staying after school, or at practice.

Marcelo stayed after to grade papers and, as well, get some work done for his fashion company in Italy.

A knock on the door interrupted him.

"Come in," He said. He was too focus on finishing his email.

The person came to the door and stood in front of Marcelo's desk blocking the sunlight giving him a shadow.

It was silent for two minutes. Marcelo was still too focused on his email.

He was getting irritated that no one was talking.

"For the last time Ms.Sanchez, I don't have time to go out with you. So can you please do me a favor and leave," He said not looking up.

He felt a finger tip on his chin indicating to look up.

When he did, his eyes went wide.

It's her.

She came.

She came for me.

With this sexy outfit just for me.

She smirked at his reaction. Just the reaction she wanted.

Marcelo looked at her outfit. A see through long sleeves black turtle neck shirt that can see her black lace bra with a black and white houndstooth skirt and black tights worn with black velvet heeled boots.

He swallowed showing his Adam's apple, "V-Violeta, w-what are you doing here?" He asked with a stutter.

Violeta fake pouted, "You told to come and help you. Did you change your mind? I can leave right now,"

She turned around ready to leave until a hand grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"No, No! Stay! I actually need help with grading papers," Marcelo said a little too fast. He cursed himself in his mind.

Am I really that desperate for her presence?

Yes.