𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚

𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔,

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖,

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆!

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆.

»»----- ➴ -----««

THE door slams open.

Anyone in the kitchen heard it.

The workers flinch and knew very well not to disturb. They knew they should leave the house within the next minute.

He quickly went to his mini bar and opened the top of the scotch. He poured some in the glass and drank it in one.

If that wasn't enough.

He threw the glass cup to the wall. Shattering and leaving a mess.

He grabbed the scotch bottle and drank it. He didn't care if he would get drunk.

All he was feeling is rage.

He wanted to throw the scotch to the wall but he won't have any drink left and vodka wasn't his go-to.

He went to his bedroom to the closet.

He opened the walk-in closets and turned to his shelf. He grabbed a glued-on lion in the middle that unlocks the closet. He pushed the door and entered.

The room was dark. He looked to his left and extended his hands to turn on the lights. Once he did, the lights were red.

He walked slowly to the wall in front of him while taking a big sip of the scotch. Once he was done drinking, he used the back of his hands to wipe the scotch away.

The wall had photos of her that were printed out. All of them were from her Instagram. All 60 of them. The 8 photos were on the table in the middle. 8 photos of her and what she calls her best friends.