𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟐 𝟓

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆

𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔?

𝑶𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑?

𝑶𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒚?

𝑶𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔?

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔?"

»»----- ➴ -----««

"LOOKING for something?"

Violeta froze.

How did he find me?!

All three stood in silence.

The tension was very tense.

Can cleared his throat and got up, "Mr.Bezos. Pleasure seeing you here,"

Marcelo had a blank stare, "I wish the feeling was mutual,"

Violeta stayed still. She didn't dare to lookup.

"So what brings you here in my office?" Can asked.

Marcelo smirked, "Well it seems that my student skipped class to run off to you,"

Violeta, oh so badly, wanted to be sucked into a hole and never come back.

Can looked surprised, "Is this true, Violeta?"

Violeta slowly turned around, "Ummm... yeah. I wanted to give you something since I couldn't see you after school," Violeta tried to emphasize her not coming after school. She didn't care if Marcelo was there.

"You could've gave it to me on the weekend," Can said. He didn't want to admit it, but he felt special that Violeta skipped school to see him.

"That's the thing, I can't give it to you on the weekend as well," Violeta said. She stood up but still didn't lift her head to meet their eyes.