𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

𝑶𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚.

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑.

»»----- ➴ -----««

THE car ride was too silent for her liking.

Violeta had her hands under thighs but kept moving to calm herself down.

She was afraid of what's coming next.

She knew something bad will happen to her but to him it would be a pleasure.

"Stop moving," Marcelo said. He didn't look at Violeta, but he can see from the corner of his eyes that she was fidgeting and that annoyed him.

Violeta stop immediately not wanting to make his anger worsened.

"What do you think you were gonna get out of when you were trying to run away?" Marcelo asked.

Violeta looked at the window rolling her eyes. She didn't want to talk about her "running away" when she clearly knew she didn't.

"I asked you a question I expect an answer!" Marcelo snapped.

"I wasn't trying to run away! I told you many times!" Violeta raised her voice.

"Who do you think you are to raise your voice at me?!" Marcelo snapped wanting to grabbed Violeta by the neck and show her who's the bigger person.

"Were you trying to run away to go to your friend?" Marcelo asked. He accelerated a little making the car go fast.

"Or where you trying to run to Can's arm thinking he'll save you?!" Marcelo pushed the gas petal more making the car go fast.

Way too fast for Violeta's liking.

"Please slow down! I wasn't trying to escape!" Violeta said clutching the seat.

Marcelo accelerated making Violeta clutch the armrest of the door trim.

"Please! I wasn't! You have to believe me!" Violeta begged. Her eyes were getting watery.