𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑵𝒐, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒎!

𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒆!

𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔

𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆!

𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?

𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

»»----- ➴ -----««

TODAY is Monday.

Which means school.

Which mean seeing Mr.Bezos.

Violeta woke up around 9:30am which means she's currently missing first period. Not that it was important.

Last night, she was at the photoshoot and helping people pack up. The people didn't need her help but like the nice person she insisted, so everyone can go home quickly.

Her sister left for work already which means she has the home all to herself.

She got up to do her skincare and brush her teeth. She went downstairs to make some breakfast.

Since I'm already late, might as well make breakfast.

She decided to make an sausage and cheese sandwich. She also made a smoothie for her school and made lunch for her and Vincent.

Once she was finished, she went up the stairs to rinse her mouth and put mouthwash. She got dressed and went to school. Her outfit was a blank tube top with black jeans and a white soft sweater paired with Old Skool Vans. She wore glasses since she was running late to school.

Once she got to school, she looked at the school clock seeing she's 10 minutes late to her second period which is with Mr.Bezos. She already knew the consequences for being late. She was debating on skipping but decided against it.

You can do this.

Nothing will happen.

Let's hope he doesn't embarrass me like the last time.

She opened the door and everything became silent. She was about to walk to her seat until someone stopped her.