𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟒 𝟕

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒏

𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆; 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

»»----- ➴ -----««

EVER since the betrayal as Marcelo calls it.

He made sure that the house they were staying at is full of security, so Violeta won't have to run away again.

It's been 4 days since Violeta has been in the room.

Every day she would bang on the door hoping someone would hear and let her out.

There was a balcony in the room but the door was locked. She tried to break the door but failed. Marcelo told her it was impossible to break it.

She still wore the same outfit she had 4 days ago.

The day after Marcelo punished her, she explored the room and looked into the closet seeing the clothes with the most reveling lingerie and some skirt that were very short and shirts very cropped.

She tried searching everywhere for at least some appropriate clothes but Marcelo was too clever.

"Let me out!!!" Violeta banged the door.

"I need air," Violeta said again now kicking the door.

On the other side of the door, Marcelo was leaning against the wall with a cigarette dangling from his mouth.

He would always stare at the door hearing Violeta throwing a temper tantrum as he calls it.

He only came into the bedroom twice but for the rest, he would stand across the door hearing Violeta begging to be released from the room.

"Please let me out!" Marcelo heard her say knocking on the door softly.

Marcelo smirked.

He grabbed the keys from his back pockets and unlocked the door.

Violeta stepped back and waited for the maid to come.

Her smile faded when she saw it was Marcelo.

"Missed me?" Marcelo smirked.

He looked at her presence.

He scrunched his face seeing the same outfit.

"Why haven't you changed?" Marcelo asked.

Violeta wanted to roll her eyes.

"Answer me!"

"I'm not wearing those clothes,"

"Baby, that's all the clothes you'll get," Marcelo said going to the closet.