𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟒 𝟓

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆,

𝑰 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

»»----- ➴ -----««

TODAY was the day.

The day they're supposed to fly to Italy and live there permanently.

Also the day Violeta will escape from his hold.

She cannot go to Italy with him.

She can't even be in the same room with him.

Violeta was nervous.

What if it doesn't go as planned?

What if he catches me?!?

Violeta made Marcelo fire the maid that helped her get the things she needed for her escape plan.

She told the maid beforehand wanting to keep her safe in case the plan goes wrong.

The maid was hesitant, but she already had a plane ticket somewhere where Marcelo won't find her.

Violeta was in the room looking at the luggage that had her and Marcelo's clothes.

This is gonna work.

Just make him believe you're in this and he'll be around my fingers.

Violeta breathed out and grabbed the bag that had the stuff that the maid bought her.

She double-checked to see if she missed anything and went downstairs to see Marcelo waiting for her in the foyer on his phone.

Show time.

Don't mess this up, Violeta!

Violeta was now standing in front of Marcelo.

Marcelo looked up at Violeta and then back down at his phone.

He finished his text message and locked his phone putting it in his pocket.

He was about to open the door, but he felt a pair of hands-on his arm.

He stood still.

He slowly turned to see Violeta and her hold.

"I just want to apologize for the way I acted about going to Italy," Violeta said. She pulled his arm, so Marcelo could stand in front of her.

Marcelo said nothing.

He was still stunned that Violeta...

His Violeta is touching him.

"You're right," Violeta said standing on her tippy-toes wrapping her arms around his neck.